test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Evergreen (Fictional Series)

catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
edited January 2017 in Fan Base Alpha
I said Id post my original fiction series here, ill leave you to critique it as its posted so i can shape it as I go as this type of story is a first for me, i generally had written humor based childrens books and space operas based on CatStar. Ill be adding to my original post with each new part, dated each submission so you know whats current.

Evergreen is a just my own creation that takes place in a fantasy world somethign similar to the game Arcanum. Steam punk tech in the citys and magic in the woodlands. My main character is Pantera, a cat girl from a fantasy race I call Katjie, for the african word for cat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://adventure-cat.deviantart.com/gallery/61919142/Evergreen-Mini-Series

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
Post edited by catstarsto on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2017
    ::Removed::

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

::Removed::