test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dodging heals

chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
ok lie drain is dodged... repeatedly in cosmics.. mind you it is funny to see someone dodge it..

NOOOO not the bandaid

ok which others?​​
Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    LOL the bandaid joke is the same as someone told me 4 years ago because of this bug
    "If someone throws a bandaid at you, you will Dodge it"

Anyway, I have noticed that the HoT (Healing over Time) are easily dodgeable
    to name a few that caught my attention, I don't play with my healers very often so I dont know about maintain heals
    1. Eternal Spring (Sentinel Tree)
    2. Light Everlasting (ADVs on many powers)
    3. Illumination mend
    4. Supernatural Possession (Bloodmoon device)
    5. Absorb Heat
    6. Arbiter Master

RELATED BUG

Eye of the Storm's Shield ABSORB healing effects
    This has been occuring on my character since he was the Unleashed AT and kept happing even as Freeform

Eye of the Storm's Shield Absorb's Bountiful Chi Resurgence healing, I get +1 healing very often, as well as the HoTs i mentioned

Edit: Perhaps its the Resurgent Reiki it self that get dodge and absorbed​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    So far, I only know Arcane Vitality, Celestial Conduit and Absorb Heat can be dodged.

Strangely, it seems dodged heals only occur on other players. Or maybe its because I don't have high dodge chance.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • xacchaeusxacchaeus Posts: 308 Arc User
    i see lifedrain dodged all the time
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    This is probably because those healing abilities are not tagged correctly to be non-dodge-able values. Which is why applying some of these heals causes their heal value to be docked some by avoidance.

I think most direct heals do not have this problem because they are correctly tagged.

However, I do see some VERY odd values show up in game which do not register on combat log like:

- Protection Field when applied attacks someone's HP for 1 HP and then restores the HP with: 1 Dodge HP or something equally ridiculous. Mindful Reinforcement often has the same problem.

i forgot Absorb Heat is dodge-able as well
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Form of the Tempest's Gifts of the Storm also produces bandaids which like to be dodged.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Convicion (self heal and AoE heal)
    Celestial conduit
    Medical nanite
    Adrenaline rush
    Absorb heat (Absorb heat`s initial heal being dodged also prevents its HoT from applying)
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
    a little update and adding to the list

ARBITER MASTERY
    can be dodged​​