test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hammershark /w Concept Art

numaman1990numaman1990 Posts: 205 Arc User

Hammershark is a mutated supervillain, resembling an antropomorphic shark. Despite his name, Hammershark looks are inspired by a Great White, instead of a hammerhead shark. James Johnson was a USS Navy Diver in the middle of a top secret clean-up mission concerning a wrecked cargo ship carrying unknown and dangerous chemicals. The moment he arrived to clean up the mess, the goo spread all over him and mutated his body into the form of a half man, half shark. Officials thought he was missing in action but in reality he was out in a blind rage to fight and hunt for food as his mind was slowly lost to the mutation. His confirmed powers are superhuman strength, agility and speed, aquatic respiration and hyperosmia (enhanced sense of smell).
[…Editors Note: Hammer Shark was a very…silver age villain. Upright walking shark man in a tiny speedo (since like, every kind of monster back then randomly had a speedo for weird reasons) so my first order of business was to throw him in a pair of tiny ripped up jeans hulk-style. Next was do give him a little personality depth through a tarp covering him. Like..it literally does not cover or hide any bit of him, but the remaining human part of his brain would still try in a futile effort to humanize himself. Even though he’s pretty much a blood thirsty monster at this point there’s still the spark of an internal battle between the two sides of him going on inside…]

Comments

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    OH s*** the draws are majestic O_O
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Really nice Design and fabulous artworks
    Those artstyles are pure eye candy​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Who are the artists?
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    numaman1990numaman1990 Posts: 205 Arc User
    Mostly Bleedman from Deviantart.
    The last concept art was from a friend i can't seem to remember who's dA it was.