test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Local Man Resumes Playing Super-Hero Video Game

casualslackscasualslacks Posts: 17 Arc User
edited January 2017 in Introductions
Hello, stalwarts. I've been playing Champs with you all since 2011 off and on, though I've rarely engaged with any of the social aspects of the game. I am looking to change that and poke at the community some. EverQuest Online Adventures on the PS2 was my first MMORPG back in 2003, followed quickly by Final Fantasy XI. I was broke for a couple years while my wallet was on cooldown and then I spent some time locked up in WoW penitentiary from 2006 to 2011. After that I took a deep dive into the F2P MMORPGs; I landed in Champs and a billion other games. I've been a comics fan the last 28 of my 36.5 years and that's what got me playing in the first place. I skipped over City of Heroes/Villains because I was an idiot; I did not want to pay a second subscription and I didn't want to play a game older than WoW. MMORPG is my genre of choice, but I get around and play other types games. The game that's got most of my attention now is Overwatch (surprisingly enough, a game about super-heroes and villains).

I'm interested in joining a moderately active, low-requirement super group if there's one casual enough to put up with me. I'd certainly be interested in groups with presence in other game I play. I've got backstories for all my current characters and I'm interested in roleplaying. Really, I'm interested in finding out what other active Champions Online players are doing in-game since sometimes when I come back to the game after a break, I have no idea what to do besides sort out my bags, roll a new character, and get bored of doing the starting quests all over again.

World Class Chump

Comments

• servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User
    Welcome back. There's a lot of SGs which fit the bill. Zone chat usually has a few SG representatives who announce they're looking for recruits.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    As you're interested in RP and character concepts and backgrounds as well as western Superhero Comics then maybe give the Silver-Age Sentinels a go. They're a good bunch of folks and their leader is a true gent.

Their recruitment thread is in the the top few on the list of threads in the "Player to Player" section at the bottom end of these forums (Supergroup Recruitment Station sub forum).

Hope it all works out for ya mate :)
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods