test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ultimates Cannot Be Interrupted

stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
So, I took Power Cord since I didn't have meltdown. Thanks to the overly obnoxious CC on mobs, I rarely get to maintain it much. Sometime not at all. It looks pretty cool, but there isn't a point in even having it at all with how easily it can be stopped by anything. Charging up Crashing Incantation can be a waste of time too due to CC mob party.

These are supposed to be Ultimates. As in inherently full of awesome. Being easily interrupted makes them full of sadness.

No, I don't care about balance. Mostly because there isn't any. We have mobs with immortality shield spam that grossly outclasses anything a player has. Having an Ultimate that requires a cash donation not be interrupted would be a nice booby prize for dealing with ridiculous mobs control.​​
YouTube - Steam - Twitter
[at]riviania Member since Aug 2009

Comments

• Options
    servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User
    I agree. I hate it when the toon already does the animation as if the Ultimate triggered and then goes limp from being stunned or some other effect. It's one thing to be stopped before I get to use it, bu it's another when the game makes you think you did it successfully and then didn't.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Use Ultimate
    In a mini-second a trash mob use crappy 3 seconds stun on me
    Ultimate goes on Cooldown

onion-52.gifonion-53.gif

all maintain ultimates need CC immunity like Fury of the Dragon​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    yinjeighyinjeigh Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Urgh, this makes me so mad. Especially when I see it's then put on CD. I second this!
    @Jeighsun in-game. Feel free to add me!
  • Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    I agree... and at the very least they should NOT go on CD if interrupted by A CC... either that or reduce the CDs...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png