test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More Acro and Athletic Travel Powers

stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
There are two. Distortion and, apparently, Energy Slide. That's it. Even Chain Swing got some new skins. Chain Swing! There are more tunnel skins than acrobatics. I almost never see anyone using Chain Swing or Tunnel powers. Seriously, I don't get it. Why no love for Acro and Athletics?

How about Rainbow Athletics? Or any of the superspeed skins as Athletics? Or mystical athletics? Lightning?​​
YouTube - Steam - Twitter
[at]riviania Member since Aug 2009

Comments

• morigosamorigosa Posts: 710 Arc User
    WTB fire speed version of athletics!

WTB flight variants that use the jet pack / jet boots mechanics! A Fire Flight that had actual tolerable in-combat speed would be very nice; ditto for electric flight, mystic flight, etc.
  • dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    sterga said:

How about Rainbow Athletics?

kaizerin said:

New Powers: Rainbow Speed, Acrobatics. Prism Speed, Athletics.
    ​​

Ah, that's where the Alladdin's Lamp now. Please, order me tech non-bullet AoE Maintain now!

About travelpowers - blazing speed, that would match its icon (non-derpninja stance) won't be excess for most lMO. Preferable in form of device. Also make new Rocket Speed and Orbital Tractor Beam flight powahz.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    Grey Ooze
    Ranged AOE Maintain- (cause you don't want this stuff on you)

Spray a mist of grey ooze nanites on your opponents to serial debuff and damage them. The longer you maintain it on them, the higher the damage scales and the more debuffs they acquire.
    ADV: Toss and run: You chuck the aerial disperser at target and leg it. changes to a toggle.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    chaelk said:

Grey Ooze

Ranged AOE Maintain- (cause you don't want this stuff on you)

​​

It's not on topic, you might throw it to my huge post about power ideas, but not here.

Also from Travel powers - how about Rocket acrobatics, that would activate jetpack while running or jumping. In DCUO they have ability "rocket-assisted glide" in acro.