test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Archetype, The Cybernetic Warrior!

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
Hi Heroes!

We've got a new archetype this week! The Cybernetic Warrior!

-- Edict

Comments

• thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited December 2016

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Well that's one boring AT default costume, that's for sure :U
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    avianos said:

Well that's one boring AT default costume, that's for sure :U

Probably intentional since the devs know players will make their own costume anyway.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Looks more like a cyber gimp :U
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    It could win a Conquer CC :p
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User

Probably intentional since the devs know players will make their own costume anyway.

Even so, it reflects poorly if the defaults aren't good. I sorta get what they're going for but not sure it quite works.

And as a bit of constructive crit, they still need to list power progression in these AT articles.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I dunno... it could use a little more color, but it's ok.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    zamuelpwe wrote: »
    Even so, it reflects poorly if the defaults aren't good. I sorta get what they're going for but not sure it quite works.

And as a bit of constructive crit, they still need to list power progression in these AT articles.

Exactly, in a game all about costumization, AT Costumes should also be considered because it effects the first impressions

All the previous new ATs had really good costumes (Except of Predator, this is TRUE a DeviantArt sparklewolf abomination and take it from someone who loves designing Anthro characters)

Hexsligner, Witch, Penitent and Rockstar have really good default costume,
    The Cybernetic Warrior on the other hand? it's Bland, Generic and it looks more like a Cybernetic Gimp​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Not dark grim enough.
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Looks fine to me.
    Most of the time less is more. Doesn't have to have every stuff from every category to make a nice costume....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jellycupsowbugjellycupsowbug Posts: 358 Arc User
    The metal shader doesn't play nice with those colors in most of CO's environments. It becomes much more noticeable when you have a lot of flat smooth surfaces with solid colors.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Are those cybernetic plugs or is it really cold in there?
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    hmm there's 12 of them so I'm guessing plugs. :p the location is ... interesting though.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    nepht wrote: »
    Looks more like a cyber gimp : u
    The Cybersexting Warrior​​
    edited December 2016
    nepht said:

Well played Zenith. It just took me while to catch on. Look I am mostly drunk.