test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GCR Vendor Device - [Shattering Rain] does NOTHING once activated

avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
After 2 Months of farming Cosmics, Q-zone and the rest of end game Shanenigans with my Warlock themed build, I was able to finally buy the [Shattering Rain]

I did some testing in powerhouse and I was dissapointed to realize the Device is BUGGED

at the 2-3 first tries the device was working perfectly with the animation, summoning both the Darkness votrex and the black Avalance
However after playing with a little more it complety stop working
UmgcdJ7.gif
  1. Only the Black Votrex is being summoned but no damage is dealt (NOTE: ignore the small DoT, that's from my Clinging Flames)
  2. The Black Avalance nevers appears
  3. None of the Device's Debuffs are being applied
  4. The Devices goes on CD despite not applying it's effect

My guesses are
  1. Circle of Arcane Power Bugs out the power
  2. As soon as you release the button after succesful charging, the power summoning animation bugs out
However I maged to make this device deal damage even while using CoAP and not keep pushing the charging button

This device is bugged and I'm really dissapointment I invested so much time farming for it
Please fix it, it's a really big bummer that the device is borked, I just wasted 250 GCR for pete's sake​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!