test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Andrith Ruins

I am sure that I have at least stuck my head inside here before, but how can I get into the Andrith Ruins?

I was thinking about having one of my level 40s take a look inside but I can not enter.

The Dr. Silverback Hologram is supposed to grant the "Entering Andrith" mission but he has nothing for me, so that's why I figure I have been there already.
I saw something about needing an attunement crystal and being able to get one at UNITY HQ, but I couldn't figure out where to get that, either.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,434 Arc User
    IIRC Silverback has a few preliminary missions you have to do before you get access to Andrith. If he has nothing for you, you may have to do a few missions from the Russian captain next to Silverback in order to get Silverback to give you missions.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    *spends 30 minutes trying to figure out which of the underwater ruins in Lemuria you're talking about*

Oh Andrith is part of monster island... um right it's that ruin on top of the volcano. I hate trying to fight on the bridge. The enemies sometimes knock you off into the lava. Some time I should go there and test how resistant Lemurians are to lava damage. I remember that I've been there for some mission but I don't remember how I got the mission.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    ok found it: http://www.championswiki.com/index.php?title=Echoes_of_Andrith

Short version: there's a story chain that your character has to finish.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    Well, I thought that I had done all of those other missions.

I was wondering about the whole "Attunement Crystal" thing that is supposed to be available at UNITY HQ, but if the game has somehow "forgotten" that I have done these missions (and again, I really think that I have done them) then I guess I'll need to do them again.

I'll see how it goes. Thanks.
  • Options
    Maybe you did it on a diff character?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    check in your done missions list.

actualy theres two story chains, 1 from Captain fydorovitch and 1 form dr silverback, where you do my favourite misison since it's so silly.
    recipe- collect some weeds, shrooms, herbs, dust and then you do the mission to collect some real ****​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Whatever I did, I got in.
    I only did the collection mission from the Captain, though. The excavation reports, and I know that I did that before.
    I wonder if I was just trying a wrong door.

I didn't stay long though.
    Maybe if I lowered my difficulty setting... :smile:
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    There's two doors in the volcano, one is a basic mission, the other is a lair that's intended for a team of level 40 characters. I have soloed both. Silverback gives you the lair and the Russian guy gives you the easier mission. I'm pretty sure you'll need to do the mission before you can get the lair.
  • Options
    I said that I got in, didn't I?

Or were you just coming here to brag?
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User

I said that I got in, didn't I?

Or were you just coming here to brag?

I was just making sure you got into the one you wanted. As I said there's two in that volcano and I believe you need to complete the first to get access to the harder one. And believe me, I didn't solo those on elite or even hard.