test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BITE guide

markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
YAY! it's Bloodmoon, where you can grind to collect Turakian coins and buy fun toys with them! Most people don't leave millennium city during this even unless they have a specific reason. Why? because that's where Takofanes and his Crypts are. Everybody loves grinding them!

But very few seem to care about BITE at all. People have paid so little attention that they haven't even whined about the pathetic rewards on the forum!

BITE is a form of open-world PvP where players either take on the role of a Werewolf or a Werewolf hunter. There are three locations for BITE, the Desert, Canada, and Monster Island. Each of the three locations is either empty or nearly empty the rest of the year.
ChampsWiki
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My characters

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Ok that was the good part....

Now for the bad news.... There are four missions which TOTAL give you 15 coins. Three of the missions can only be completed while using a transform device. These devices completely change your character stats. They also seem to be rather buggy as they appear to scale your stats as if your level was 0. Which means that you will probably get your butt kicked repeatedly if you try to fight NPCs.

Why? because the NPCs scale to your ACTUAL level. Also two of the missions require you to fight actual human opponents.... and get 100 kills... The missions for killing NPCs need 100 kills too, but the one for killing werewolves is doable without the transform device and thus you can mow down the enemies with your normal powers.

Which leaves you with only 5 coins as your reward though...

Visual aids:

yeah, all stats are 5, with 0 off and def.... Trying to fight scary monster enemies doesn't work too well since they scale to level 40, while you are stuck as... that.

for comparison: Tsin'Xing using a Become-Mummy:

Also... I forgot to mention something, there are kill perks related to this. killing 100 wolves gets you a costume unlock! No idea what else there might be as I haven't managed to find out the hard way yet.
    Post edited by markhawkman on
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters