Install Arc

=^.^= {Cat's Captions} =^.^=

2»

Comments

• catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    spinnytop said:

Cats are misbehaved u3u

Our defense, Snuggles Van Justice, objects!!

clearly all cats are angels!

this is obviously another dirty trick by a dog

^i mean look at the lack of any remorse!

: P
    Post edited by catstarsto on

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • yes, because this TOTALLY looks angelic...pic_detail4f047f9a15412.png​​
    #LegalizeAwoo

yes, because this TOTALLY looks angelic...pic_detail4f047f9a15412.png​​

a villain in a dog themed movie...propaganda!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NzsPu1kfHU
    ^defense calls its first witness, an expert in dogs

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
    edited February 2017
    That moment you use the "talk " emote while playing your cat, and the animation keeps looping the rest of the time your logged in...no matter what your doing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sv3N8kcrL8

• zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
    I think that Catstarto likes cats.
    zemmax said:

I think that Catstarto likes cats.

what gave me away??

https://youtu.be/1__osHczL4Q

• guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User

That moment you use the "talk " emote while playing your cat, and the animation keeps looping the rest of the time your logged in...no matter what your doing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sv3N8kcrL8

*slowly puts gun in mouth*
    zemmax said:

Looking for a fight huh??

Cat Zen:

When your leveled, geared and your build isnt nerfed = time to chillax in the game =^.^=

When someone recognises me in game:

^"dont hurt me!" ^^;

Watching npcs try to run and do pushups at the same time...

^....watching others just sliding instead of walking, by sheer will!

Alto in a pvp
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJxdKMQhvYA

so thats the way it is huh?!

I knew that rant she had was aimed at me, then she lied about it when i asked!! So what then...you guys been dragging me through the mud behind my back this whole time with vicious rumors?!! I told you before my increase in using the trolling devices was just for the reason i said it was, filming to find the best reactions to compile since i cant risk game play videos anymore! But your just determined to drag me down into that miry pit with you!

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Did you need a hug?

Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User

ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    hmmm needs fattened up a bit, not enough meat yet. :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    edited March 2017
    ^your suggestion about the gay ship, duh!

After you started this lie it followed me in game, my SG began to stop talking to me (shunned), i had to leave it. Then someone else invited me to theirs about 15 minutes later...but in the middle of a SG gang war. The rival one's leader began to attack everyone in the guild I joined so i left it, who knows what Star began to spread about me too in her little tirade! I was informed she didnt want anyone to mess with her people....so fine, I wont talk to anyone in her guild sheesh...

So now Im guildless, teamless, and no longer greeted by anyone in game any longer. Happy now?

Lol wut? What suggestion?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters