test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

That feeling when...

nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
You discover that LoL is as old as CO
well it has been a long road isn't it? I play both games but I keep coming here more often because I play LoL mostly because of my friends
I... do play it mostly because I love playing some champs

pssst gues who is one of my favorites >w>

PS: yes I know some people say that the game is $#it because of his community I can't argue with that, but man every community has that kind of toxic pool isn't it?
PS2: yes I played DotA 2 too, but no one played it so I kept on LoL ;-; also his community is as toxic as LoL or worse :s

so, how has been you experience with LoL for the ones that played it? and who is your favorite champ because of his kit or looks?
Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day

Comments

• Options
    maatmonsmaatmons Posts: 346 Arc User1
    A couple Christmases ago, my sister attempted to buy me a gift card for Champions Online. Instead, she got me a gift card for League of Legends. The League of Legends card mentioned “champions,” so she got confused.

Anyway, I wound up giving the game a shot, partly because of the gift card, and partly because my friends kept pestering me to. I found the gameplay to be alright. I can't really comment on the community, since I mostly only teamed up with people I knew.

I didn't take to the game, because it's fundamentally competitive. I find competing with other people to be stressful, and I play games to unwind. I could play against bots, but then I'd kind of just be playing the same match over and over.

I'm not fond of resources that take a long time to recover, so the champions I bought were all manaless, Vladimir, Kennen, and Gnar. Vladimir was my favorite, but Kennen wasn't bad either. I don't recall ever actually playing Gnar. I don't think I realized when I bought him that he switches between two sets of abilities.

I looked at several guides for Vladimir, but strangely, not one of them was called “Vladimir: Putin the 'Top' in Hematophage.” It's really the obvious title. Also, there's no skin that makes him look like Vladimir Putin. I mean, if there's one guy I can picture drinking the blood of his enemies, it's him. I know they'd have to work out some kind of licensing deal, but it would definitely be worth it.
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    tumblr_inline_mmpp2gabGp1r03jjy.png

Seriously though, my favorite to play is probably Nami.

Nothing will ever compare to the toxicity of LoL. I only ever played with a friend or brother, and even then for only one round.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I just avoid the toxicity in those games. It's not worth it. Sure Co-Op can be boring, but at least it's somewhat relaxing.

Anyways, Zac and Renekton are my top favorite champions. Mainly because of their lore.
    Zac is a lovable oaf who acts as a superhero.
    Renekton because he's a croc and his relationship with his brother Nasus was quite tragic. I keep hoping that one day Riot will makes a skin that hints Renekton restoring his mind back.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User

I keep hoping that one day Riot will makes a skin that hints Renekton restoring his mind back.

YES!!
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day