test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fox/Animal Underbelly Stripe costume

hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
This could either actually have a fur pattern or just be tights but basically we have deer, foxes, and cat heads that all would go well with a pattern where their underbelly only was a different color like white. So you would have a stripe going from just under the neck down to the pants of the outfit where it would basically end over the crotch area. It should not be the entire chest or legs or anything but a bit narrower. You already see it in the leopard or tiger patterns but we could basically use that without the spots/stripes or just add an option to those not to have them. A fur version though would be even cooler. This could be used for Cheetah, Cougars, Foxes (of all sorts), some wolves, Deer etc.

Comments

• Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    Hm...since the new animal pack came, there has been a lack of good body/leg options, so, yes this game needs this.
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    It might be a while before the revisit the animal stuff.

My only gripe was the lack of like individuals animal parts. Dog ears, rabbit mouth...those sort of things.

I'm not a fan of everyone look like the same animal.
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User

It might be a while before the revisit the animal stuff.

My only gripe was the lack of like individuals animal parts. Dog ears, rabbit mouth...those sort of things.

I'm not a fan of everyone look like the same animal.

True, would have been nice for individual parts.

But for the ears thing they'd first have to make an earless head.