FC.31.20160729.8 - Qliphothic Warzone: Zone Feedback

13»

Comments

• Options
    rafahil893rafahil893 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Suggestion: Give Nightmare Colossus rewards
    Suggestion: Give Destroyer's boots materials. Right now it's only metal
    Bug: perk for killing Shadow Destroyer is not present in the Signature Villains section
  • Options
    also align this please
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    BUG: On the third toon that I took into the warzone, after I had finished the initial 9 starter quests and went to get daily quests I only got Nightwatch and The Long War, and no other daily quests - this happened after the maintenance. Rodyle had the issue on the first toon he brought in today after the maintenance.
  • Options
    Shadow Destroyer sometimes spawns green orbs and the red ones at the same time
  • Options
    xacchaeusxacchaeus Posts: 308 Arc User
    if devs are encouraging teaming in the new content, why arent missions shareable?
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User

also align this please

Some of the flight animations are dumb like that. :/
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options

also align this please

Some of the flight animations are dumb like that. :/
    yeah wings are also like that with vehicles. Kinda irritating
  • Options
    kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    I think there should be a instance list at the portal entrance (unity side) when there is more than one instance of the zone. It can be frustrating to zone in and try to join a group for missions only to find out that you are put in the next instance because the zone is full. It would be nice to know which zones are full before you zone in, especially since the player cap in the Q-Warzone is small and availabe space can change quickly.

The list would have the number of players currently in the zone after the name and appear after you click/press F to enter the warzone (unless there is only one instance). Here is an example:

Qliphothic Warzone 1: Full [or use the option to not show it as the MC instance list does]
    Qliphothic Warzone 2: 21 players
    Qliphothic Warzone 3 13 players

Please consider adding this feature. Thanks :)
  • Options
    xacchaeus said:

if devs are encouraging teaming in the new content, why arent missions shareable?

They dont need to be. Everyone gets the same daily quests every day it seems, so when you group with people to do them, you'll have the same ones.
  • Options
    spinnytop said:

xacchaeus said:

They dont need to be. Everyone gets the same daily quests every day it seems, so when you group with people to do them, you'll have the same ones.
    True: the same missions are available for everyone but the objectives are not shared among the team members if they have the same mission(s). It is difficult to do missions as a team if everyone has to go around and get the same objectives for each team member. Couple that with other teams working on the same missions and it becomes a little frustrating with competing for those objectives, no matter how quickly they reset/respawn.

If the objectives were shared then a team could go around and collect all of the mission objectives all at once for the entire team, which is a more efficient way to run team missions in my opinion.
  • Options
    darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    kyastral said:

spinnytop said:

xacchaeus said:

True: the same missions are available for everyone but the objectives are not shared among the team members if they have the same mission(s). It is difficult to do missions as a team if everyone has to go around and get the same objectives for each team member. Couple that with other teams working on the same missions and it becomes a little frustrating with competing for those objectives, no matter how quickly they reset/respawn.

If the objectives were shared then a team could go around and collect all of the mission objectives all at once for the entire team, which is a more efficient way to run team missions in my opinion.
    Agreed. City of Heroes pioneered all of the this similar team-based content setup years ago. This should not be difficult for them to do.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    kyastral said:

spinnytop said:

xacchaeus said:

True: the same missions are available for everyone but the objectives are not shared among the team members if they have the same mission(s).
    Actually, most objectives are. I only recall two exceptions, and one of them is fairly harmless.
    in the qliphotic intel mission, everyone needs to separately interact with the intel sources. This is fairly harmless, because the glowy interactables are set so everyone can.
    In Multifarian Reinforcements, everyone needs to separately shut down the three portals. This one is not harmless, as the portals have a moderate cooldown so you have to wait for the portal to re-open, clear out the mobs again, and close it again.
  • Options
    xacchaeusxacchaeus Posts: 308 Arc User
    the portals, the rescue the trapped citizens and the one where you rescue the souls all have a cool down with nin shareable missions so they would need to spawn once per team member to complete
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    xacchaeus said:

the portals, the rescue the trapped citizens and the one where you rescue the souls all have a cool down with nin shareable missions so they would need to spawn once per team member to complete

Last time I tried those missions (yesterday), both the trapped citizens and the soul rescue were shared.
  • Options

xacchaeus said:

Last time I tried those missions (yesterday), both the trapped citizens and the soul rescue were shared.
    When you completed those missions, did your team member(s) begin them with you from the start or did they already have the mission in their journal and had a few objectives already claimed?

I am asking because it seems to me that if a player teams up with another player with the same mission(s) and part of the mission objectives are already claimed, then the objectives are not shared. I had that issue on Saturday.
  • Options
    Um is one person doing the initial version and the other doing the daily version?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options

Um is one person doing the initial version and the other doing the daily version?

^ that right there is one reason the objectives might not be sharing.

xacchaeus said:

Same here, those objectives are shared can confirm.
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    I'm curious, do you plan to give the different entities a way to counter Sniping/Vehicles from simply picking them off out of range? like a NTTG power?
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    I'd rather see them add mobs on top of things. :)
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @gradii Mix it up a little, just a suggestion, maybe add flying packs of Qliphothic Imps patrolling the skies (With Enhanced Perception) with a brood mother like they do in Demonflame instead, cause atm these mobs are Invalidated with these techniques of Sniping and Vehicles while Other/Melee Characters would have to encounter them the hard way, face to face.

Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    rtma said:

@gradii Mix it up a little, just a suggestion, maybe add flying packs of Qliphothic Imps patrolling the skies (With Enhanced Perception) with a brood mother like they do in Demonflame instead, cause atm these mobs are Invalidated with these techniques of Sniping and Vehicles while Other/Melee Characters would have to encounter them the hard way, face to face.

That murdercopter by the destroid area sure is fun isn't it? :smiley:
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    spinnytop said:

rtma said:

That murdercopter by the destroid area sure is fun isn't it? :smiley:
    It sure is! With 3 of them on constant patrol you never know which one(s) are around you until it's too late. Whoo hoo! :smiley:
  • Options
    Almost makes you want to force them to respawn doesn't it? :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options

Almost makes you want to force them to respawn doesn't it? :p

Hehe... that is always the plan. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @spinnytop I wouldn't know, I'm busy getting hit on by Shark Men and Robots. o.3.o

Also noticed the Regal Fiends knock to chain power doesn't knock at all.
    Oversight : Players can completely bypass fighting the mobs at Portal Guardian by coming to the sides and activating Gems.

Post edited by rtma on

This discussion has been closed.