test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How are Sigils of Radiant Sanctuary working out for you?

williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
Obviously, this question is aimed at those who actually use the power, or at least have had it in their build at some point before removing it. :P

If you use it, how well does it seem to perform? What seems to be most useful about it? What aspects are so small that they might as well not be there? What kind of character do you use it on (support, tank, DPS, etc.)?

Any and all details are appreciated. X) LEARNING IS FUN
Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    I don't usually use them, mostly cause I hate the visual overlay :x Though they can be good.. like for long-range dps or support to lower their threat constantly and give them some dmgRes to preempt boss AoE attacks with.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    They work well in my pet master build, between the additional healing, lowering threat, and providing distraction.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
    They reduce threat? o_o It doesn't say anything about that, as far as I'm seeing. x_X
    Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
    Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
    Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
    Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    I think its part of the 'stealth' related buffs- since it doesn't actually grant Sneak, afaik. Hard to measure w/o an in-game way of tracking precise threat.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Yeah, sorry, it's not threat specifically, but it grants both Perception Stealth and Aggression Stealth. That does play into how NPCs take notice of you and I do recall some tanks players getting upset when people drop the sigils on them.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
    They do sort of reduce threat with their aggression stealth. These are okay as a means to setup a passive healing zone, especially if you are using other threat reduction/stealth things like Support Role, the Dark passive and such. It is also much more useful in combination with other passive heals like Medical Nanites etc. or big resistance boosters like Aura of Radiant Protection.

Overall though these are not that great and they tend to get attacked and killed themselves. They are just the better version of Circle of Primal Domain in a way. Ice Barrier is a better version of these things in a number of ways.