test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bring Back Qularr Weapons Costumes and use them for more powers

battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
So i've been playing a while and so i have 3 of the old Qularr weapons costumes unlocked. They used to be unlocked when equipping one of the old power-replacers items you used to get. I got the Qularr pistols, a Qularr assault rifle, A Qularr Sniper-Rifle power-replace which alas won't work as a costume for Sniper Rifles but in the tailor is another assault rifle and an Alien Organic Axe. Now i know there used to be a Qularr Shotgun and a Qularr Minigun but i was never lucky enough to get those when they were around. In the tailor section of some hideouts you can see many of these and others including some cool swords and daggers, and they are all very very cool.

I think these existing in-game weapon costumes should be brought back into availability. I'd also like to see them able to be used for more powers, i'd like to have the Qularr Sniper-rifle unlock as a Sniper Rifle not just Assault Rifle. I'd like to use the Assault Rifle as a sub-machine gun too. I'd love to be able to use them for energy weapons as well as munitions weapons etc.

While i'm at it, the small Qularr ships would be great to have as vehicles too!
the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?

Comments

• Options
    dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    Devs clearly stated, that Weapon Replacers won't return. But l'm sure - all of the Weapon Replacer costumes will return eventually, but of course don't know how long will it take.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I still think it's weird that we have a special UI element for an abandoned feature.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User

Devs clearly stated, that Weapon Replacers won't return. But l'm sure - all of the Weapon Replacer costumes will return eventually, but of course don't know how long will it take.

Yes i expected the power-replacers would not return, as cool as the effects were (though sure it'd be cool if we could get weapon or power auras to get those effects one day), but it is indeed the costumes they unlocked that i am asking to be returned some way.

The collecters lock-box allowed me to get the long unavailable Qularr Firebug 'Bug Hunter' action figure which is awesome, and a lot of old things have been returned to the game recently. I'm also very happy that as i asked for a lot some ages back i can now have an insect head with antenna inside a bubble-dome helmet like the Qularr in one of the Champions pen and paper books artworks.

So i hope this thread might get this onto the Devs radar :)
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?