test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LGBT supergroup formed!

Hi folks. I've recently opened up an LGBT supergroup in Champs, which is tentatively called "Super Friends with Benefits" just for the giggles. (I'll change it if everyone hates the title. lol.)

If anyone happens to be in need of a supportive safe space, this would be it. There's a few members from the LGBT Steam community groups that have joined as well.

Send me an email in-game at @Miykael if you would like to join up. Hope to hear from you!
Tagged:

Comments

• ashlotteashlotte Posts: 6 Arc User
    You'd think in an advanced society like the one we live in that every guild would be LGBT friendly... Hmph.
  • mattachinemattachine Posts: 67 Arc User
    ashlotte said:

You'd think in an advanced society like the one we live in that every guild would be LGBT friendly... Hmph.

One could think that. But the reality is sadly very different. Even in advanced societies like the one one portrayed in this game, players from our reality resorts to name calling, harassment et.c.

Thus the need for LGBT & Allies super groups.
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    ashlotte said:

Well, not everyone is a big burly dog person who can punch his harassers into spess. Sometimes you just need a place to go where certain issues couldn't possibly arise.

Brou in Cryptic games.
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    Well many SGs are open and friendly toward all types of players, but that doesn't mean that there shouldn't be an SG that specifically caters to people looking for a group that is friendly and open to all types of players, nor does only one of these groups need to exist. I am sure the service they provide is appricated by those who are looking to join them. (that is assuming that all types of players really means accepting of everyone so long as all members can be kind and respectful of one another.)

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I always wanted a Rat SG....just so that I can Highlander the **** out of them
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    actually, that reminds me, I have a toon who is called Captain Prismatic and he is a LGTB themed character. I keep meaning to add a rainbow tight costume suggestion, I think I will do that now.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    ashlotte said:

Gotta stop you there. Never once have I came across any LGBT hate in CO. More than half of my SG is LGBT myself included.

Back on subject. OP you should do just fine getting peeps in your ranks. CO is very LGBT friendly :3

nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!