test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Travel Power] Normal Running for Athletics

grimvanegrimvane Posts: 49 Arc User

I don't always like the final "extreme leaning forward" part of the running animation for either acrobatics or athletics. Acrobatics is great for anime ninja types, etc, but athletics can look pretty awkward on a lot of my toons.

Is there any way we could get a version of athletics that maintains the normal upright running animation?

Comments

• Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    grimvane said:

I don't always like the final "extreme leaning forward" part of the running animation for either acrobatics or athletics. Acrobatics is great for anime ninja types, etc, but athletics can look pretty awkward on a lot of my toons.

Is there any way we could get a version of athletics that maintains the normal upright running animation?

I might actually opt to use athletics on several of my characters if this change were ever made... as it stands currently I will NEVER use athletics... the animation is cmpletely absurd with that extreme lean... if you try to sprint at that angle you WILL fall flat on your face it's physics.
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    It's basically the lean that Olympic sprinters do when they push off at the start of the race, but because you're superhuman you can do that the whole way through.

Would be nice to have a third variation of Super Speed and Acrobatics though. While we're at it, would like to have the Bestial Stance variation of Acrobatics as its own variation as well so we can take it no matter what stance we're in - Bestial Acrobatics.