test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rimefire Burst consumes all players' Chilled and Clinging Flame stacks

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited June 2016 in Gameplay Bugs
With the recent change on Absorb Heat and other powers which are related to Clinging Flames

Rimefire Burst current state allows it to consume everyone's and i mean EVERYONE'S Chilled and Clinging Flames stacks

With the recent Cosmic Fights its possible to spam Rimefire Burst nonstop if you have Fire and Ice users, that way you steal their stacks
6 stacks of each gone by a single person, and people need Clinfing Flames for their Energy Unlock and Absorb Heat self heal!
Its kinda of a big deal

Not to mention there had been always been "Individuals" who use Rimefire burst as nothing more as a Spike damage, ignoring the Elemental effect and ruining actual Fire and Ice theme builds

I hope this power is next on the list of Bug-Fixing, it's part of Icicle AT power so now its more often used. It's a really good Synergy-Themed power, but right now it can be used for Griefing other people's builds​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on

Comments

• Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    and with icicle I can get it off several times, by firing it then using ice spear and if i get CF fire again, repeat

Rimefire , was I think fixed, because it was doing this to start with.Then it got changed to only use yours. Something seems to have undone the fix​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Well isnt that what Rimefire Burst is supposed to do? Consuming all stacks of Chilled and Clinging Flames to deal increased dmg?
    This is not a post.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    This is getting fixed in PTS by the by
    tgcplays wrote: »
    Well isnt that what Rimefire Burst is supposed to do? Consuming all stacks of Chilled and Clinging Flames to deal increased dmg?

Only YOURS, it shouldn't interfering with the stacks of other players
    thats the reason they made Absorb Heat only consuming your own Clinging Flames

It would be Like If i could rupture other players' bleeds with Reaper's Embrace​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!