test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

lmfaoooooo

roarofolympusroarofolympus Posts: 93 Arc User
enough of you cried about my teddy bear gun its getting nerfed now lmao. majority is the people who dont even pvp hahah nerf me more i take it as a compliment losers :)

Comments

• Options
    nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    its getting nerfed?
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    Wow, someone thinks the game is about them again. This shall be good.

T1yHj4q.gif​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User

T1yHj4q.gif

You gonna share any of that?​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Aww... someone needs a hug:

there you go. :)
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User

Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Calling it now Roar is a RPer its just his game character thats an massively annoying pr*&@.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    And children in Africa are starving...​​
  • Options

Before this implodes I will just leave this here.

They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    nepht wrote: »

Before this implodes I will just leave this here.

Aww, but you're missing all of the cynical entertainment, Nepht! I thought you enjoyed this kind of stupidity!​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)

• Options
    edited May 2016
    deadman20 said:

Aww, but you're missing all of the cynical entertainment, Nepht! I thought you enjoyed this kind of stupidity!​​

I do and I want the batshit to continue but just remember people its all just a game all a bit of harmless fun. I also think Roar is putting on a visard in the same way me or Caliga does.
    I think he goes overboard sometimes he needs to tone his character down a tad.

• Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    The insignificant blip on the radar actually thinks it's part of an elite fighter squadron. That's so cute.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

T1yHj4q.gif​​

this game IS about me. i mean look at you fkn pathetic man LOL :'D follow me in every post?????? comment your worthless remarks in every single thing that i post??? need to get your fix of feeling self importance?? hop off you are nothing but trash thanks
  • Options

this game IS about me. i mean look at you fkn pathetic man LOL :'D follow me in every post?????? comment your worthless remarks in every single thing that i post??? need to get your fix of feeling self importance?? hop off you are nothing but trash thanks

Complains about people following him in "every post".
    Makes flame-bait posts to lure people into replying.

Criticizes someone about them wanting to feel self-important.
    Continuously makes posts to look self-important.

Boy do you love making yourself look like a hypocrite.
  • Options
    @carrionbaggage flame thread needs closing​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    The mods don't seem to care about this section, considering it represents the worst of the community has to offer. I can't fault them.

Roar probably is aware of this since he doesn't make such posts anywhere else.
  • Options
    @ jenny i mean youuu DONT have to reply to my thread you know. so who is the hypocrite?
  • Options

@ jenny i mean youuu DONT have to reply to my thread you know. so who is the hypocrite?

Go look up what "hypocrite" means, because your reply makes no sense.

Clearly more brawn than brains.
  • Options
    but really tho, u dont have to reply. so you are at your own fault if you get angry with what i say.
  • Options
    or are you that desperate my attention as well?
  • Options
    edited May 2016

In case it isn't obvious, you're the brick wall.

And you make such blatant attention-seeking threads and say I'm desperate for your attention? Haha. Hahahahaha.
  • Options
    lmfao yeah cant talk to a brick wall but you also cant knock it down
  • Options
    I love how he thinks we are laughing with him.

tumblr_static_61rdb7kxrpc04ssso4wsckksw.gif​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    i dont care lmao only i can make myself laugh its you peasants that give me the reason to
  • Options
    Ah the old reverse play it off routine gambit. Always amusing.​​
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User

Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options

i dont care lmao only i can make myself laugh its you peasants that give me the reason to

Please tell me more about how you're not a peasant.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYp9yAuAuYI&feature=youtu.be
    That looks a lot like you bowing at the feet of Jerlock...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User

Aww, but you're missing all of the cynical entertainment, Nepht! I thought you enjoyed this kind of stupidity!

I do and I want the batshit to continue but just remember people its all just a game all a bit of harmless fun. I also think Roar is putting on a visard in the same way me or Caliga does.
    I think he goes overboard sometimes he needs to tone his character down a tad.

then he needs to make sure he doesn't behave in a way way , which will get him reported and banned.
    if he does, it will be entirely his own fault.
    Caliga plays his character as a joke.
    This idiot is being rude and abusive.
    THere is a large difference, one doesn't get you banned. well except for the large amount of chat bans.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    chaelk said:

then he needs to make sure he doesn't behave in a way way , which will get him reported and banned.

if he does, it will be entirely his own fault.

Caliga plays his character as a joke.

This idiot is being rude and abusive.

THere is a large difference, one doesn't get you banned. well except for the large amount of chat bans.​​

Exactly the point I was trying to make and you said it 100 times better than I did that and he is getting boring with it to be fully honest.

• Options
    ok it getting boring then stfu nepth. simple. and @ mark yeah he kills me few times but what about when he gets bodied nonstop that me and my boi @carnage pass him around like a toy?? im not even gonna post a clip of him getting bodied he is old news man just like you. move along

• Options
    right.... so you claim.... but I don't see any pics of that.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    was the teddy bear thing getting nerfed at the end?
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • Options
    edited May 2016

right.... so you claim.... but I don't see any pics of that.

Like I said Roar is the CO equivalent of Grumpy Cat. Was amusing for a bit but now is boring and out staying the welcome.
    Believe it or not I actually studied psychology at university and in my professional opinion Roar is showing clear signs of over compensation due to impotence. The body building, bragging and trying to insert himself as a groups alpha male all point to this fact.

Post edited by nepht on
  • Options
    Like I said Roar is the CO equivalent of Grumpy Cat. Was amusing for a bit but now is boring and out staying the welcome.
    Believe it or not I actually studied psychology at university and in my professional opinion Roar is showing clear signs of over compensation due to impotence. The body building, bragging and trying to insert himself as a groups alpha male all point to this fact.

I could have told you that from his first post.​​
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    i mean i have videos of me beating him?? and anyone who beats me right away you people just hop on his D srsly do something yourself instead of bragging about what SOMEONE else did. rly u have no business even replying to my threads i am pvp this is HERO GAMES you are rp go to club caprice plz. that place needs some serious nerfing
  • Options

Can confirm the overcompensation, I mean he's practically screaming it. Psychology was a fun class, course you probably had better studies anyway.

Back on track, apparently this guy got absolutely slaughtered by PvE enemies, so I doubt he's any real threat. He'd probably walk up to someone and act all tough to them like some upstart school bully and then get what's coming to them by some little kid. I want to be there when it happens so I can capture his salty tears and sell it for profit.

Back to you, PvP thread! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞​​

• Options
    edited May 2016

lmfao deadman, neverrrr gonna happen man :). They just get swatted off like flies. and i dont walk up to people im pretty calm and passive, until a rodent like yourselves provoke me. You idiots just cant comprehend that though, always have to say something, then cry and attract others to help when you cant handle what i have to say back.
  • Options
    lmfao deadman, neverrrr gonna happen man :). They just get swatted off like flies. and i dont walk up to people im pretty calm and passive, until a rodent like yourselves provoke me. You idiots just cant comprehend that though, always have to say something, then cry and attract others to help when you cant handle what i have to say back.

We shall see, all in due time.​​

• Options
    uhh ok lol
  • Options
    what am i suppose to say to "we shall see?", like hes gonna do anything lmfao :'D
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    To be fair you still haven't taken me up on my challenge. Guessing you're backing down from it the way you backed down from the nightmare colossus?
  • Options
    *gets out note book*
    Roar tell me about your relationship with your father.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    what am i suppose to say to "we shall see?", like hes gonna do anything lmfao :'D

I don't have to do anything, my friend. I already know exactly how your charade will play out. Think of me as an interactive spectator. I'm just enjoying the entertainment you are providing until you inevitably fall out of prominence just like all the others before you have. Enjoy your spotlight, it's not going to last forever.​​

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Sometimes, forums LOVE to do things they're not supposed to. Just like this here double post.​​

• Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    *munches popcorn*
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    ok spinnytop for like the 10th time, im online right NOW lets go. and for the record deadman20, you say you dont have to do anything because you CANT do anything, you ARE just a spectator and will ALWAYS be one nothing more. just a helpless bystander who needs the feeling of importance by putting your negative input. Sorry to break it to you but you will never be important you will never contribute to anything. you can dismiss yourself from my thread thank you.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

hahahah

why run at the sight of me nepth can only talk here in forum and not up front?? :'D :'D
  • Options
    *makes copy of Sinner's build data for archive purposes*

ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    edited May 2016

hahahah

why run at the sight of me nepth can only talk here in forum and not up front?? :'D :'D

Cause in game your on ignore :P

Lets be honest talking here and there is the same effing thing you dipshit :D

• Options
    nahhhhhh u scared you left in a HEARTbeat you sure you not having cardiac arrest old man?? need a defribulator?
This discussion has been closed.