test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Support Drones' Consussion Beam IGNORES Repel Resistance

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited May 2016 in Gameplay Bugs
Seeing Support Drones attack form Repeling a Grond OSV today
The Drones were spamming Consussion Beam and they were ABLE to Repel Grond OSV like it was nothing, despite the fact OSVs were fixed to be Repel-Immune

Another anomaly i have noticed, Support Drones' Consussion Beam also repel the Mechanical Hands in the Mechanon final mission!
You know the robots which are bound to the floor, they get repel from their position

Support Drones is not a power I use a lot in my characters, but I do wonder how many more repel resistance bosses they ignore!​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    gradii wrote: »

Maybe that was why kiga moved off the platform that time!
    It could pretty much be
    GDZvmZY.jpg​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!