Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Definalty getting Stars and Tights Set,
    I may dislike Tights, but those patterns makes great Christmas Sweaters

I love those kind of sales <3​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    One of those star patterns looks like it would make a kick **** jumpsuit pattern. You know for when one of my toons needs to dress up like evil Kenevil.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    guyhumual wrote: »
    One of those star patterns looks like it would make a kick **** jumpsuit pattern. You know for when one of my toons needs to dress up like evil Kenevil.

Those pattern would be awesome for JACKETS <3​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!