test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nightingale: The Harpy

raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
edited April 2016 in Builds and Roles
Recently while running dailies acrosss all my characters I've run across a few builds that I would like to change up a bit... most of them I've been able to work out on my own, a few i posted for review afterwards... but this one... I'm honestly not sure what to do... not even completly settled on power concept even....

What I have settled on however is that I would like to make her END Primary (actually planning to try single-stat END honestly)... So that limits her power options quite a bit... Currently she's a wind build... and I'd like to keep some elements of that in her final build tough... I'm considering working in some claw based attacks (Bestial or MA)...

Maybe AoPM as her passive in Hybrid role... so that even with single stat END focus, she'll have other stats at atleast half reasonable values... Not sure how well AoPM will scale with a single stat focus though...
^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
jniKqKJ.png

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Mine as well make it based on Typhoon, if ya wanna take an energy stat to the extreme and keep some Wind in there. No point in the End-focus if ya dun end up using most of the extra energy. Could also use Sparkstorm's toggle on top of something else when close-up- like Dragon's Claw + Sparkstorm, and use FotT as the toggle to still get Rush (Dex won't be high, but Dex SS + AoPM should be enough).

Another approach that uses much energy and is claw-based is focusing on Tiger's Bite and Shredded (VFangs -> TBite, w/ Brawler's Setup), and throw in Wind stuff for wider AoE coverage. You'd prob want to use Steadfast + FotT and keep Dex SS (instead of using Wind Reverb) then.

<CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!