test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bring back "Ask Cryptic"

sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User
We haven't had one of these in a while.
I would be nice if the community had a chance to pick the brains of the new dev team.
@crypticarkayne @kaizerin @ladygadfly

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.

Comments

• notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    +2
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    +3

But then again people will ask for foundry and why we cannot dye our colors in a different shade of grey :p

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    I might be cynical, but most of the time people never asked the questions that were directed at what they said they should ask, and many times over people just asked the same questions over and over each Ask Cryptic. While such communication was nice, the cynical side of me would be leery it would actually do anything to quell people or answer their questions. So on the fence about it.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User

I might be cynical, but most of the time people never asked the questions that were directed at what they said they should ask, and many times over people just asked the same questions over and over each Ask Cryptic. While such communication was nice, the cynical side of me would be leery it would actually do anything to quell people or answer their questions. So on the fence about it.​​

This... but I still would like it back anyway... an open channel of communication is needed...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User

I think a good community member who could filter through the questions and pick out good/unique/relevant ones would be helpful. I nominate @carrionbaggage !
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    most of the answers were, NO, maybe, we'll think about it .
    and a group of stupid non game related questions were answered.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I don't think thats a very good idea, Judging from the old Ask Cryptic entries
    It was nothing but Dissapointing feedbacks and caused Unnecessary Stress to the DEVs

[We have no plans to Update Nemesis system Intensifies]
    onion-15.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!