test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Major Onslaught Bug

chuckwolfchuckwolf Posts: 274 Arc User
Players using only pets, namely turrets to attack and not attacking themselves are untargetable by OVs as are the pets. My OV got whittled down by one as his pets constantly attacked me and I couldn't counter attack,... ruining an OV daily.
@Powerblast in game

Comments

• Options
    xacchaeusxacchaeus Posts: 308 Arc User
    as far as i can tell, it works both ways, sent in my pet dinos but stayed back and didn't get tokens (towards the end of the fight, ov announced turret dive)
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    chuckwolf said:

Players using only pets, namely turrets to attack and not attacking themselves are untargetable by OVs as are the pets.

While this is true and a bug, they also don't get any credit for doing so (gaining credits is triggered by the same status effect that makes you attackable).
  • Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Posts: 274 Arc User

chuckwolf said:

Players using only pets, namely turrets to attack and not attacking themselves are untargetable by OVs as are the pets.

While this is true and a bug, they also don't get any credit for doing so (gaining credits is triggered by the same status effect that makes you attackable).
    The main problem though is an OV can't attack back and will eventually die from just pet damage if he doesn't time out first.

@Powerblast in game
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    chuckwolf said:

The main problem though is an OV can't attack back and will eventually die from just pet damage if he doesn't time out first.

Pet AI and dps being what it is, 'time out first' is the likely outcome.