test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Overdrive

eviltwintwoeviltwintwo Posts: 351 Arc User
This may or may not be a bug--I'm not sure if overdrive was meant to only work with ranged powers or not, I don't think it's in the tooltip. I noticed on one of my characters that ego blade frenzy, despite being a maintain, did not activate overdrive even when I fully maintained it. Please fix or clarify this, whichever applies.

Comments

• Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    from the collected bug list

Overdrive
    Overdrive's description suggests that it scales primarily with Intelligence/Endurance, with a minor impact from Recovery. In practice, it scales primarily with Recovery, with a minor impact from Intelligence/Endurance. The description should be flip-flopped to reflect this order of importance.

Many powers that should trigger Overdrive do not. These powers are:

Arcane Vitality (Maintain)
    Celestial Conduit (Maintain)
    Conflagration (Maintain)
    Ego/Id Blade Frenzy (Maintain)
    Ego Storm (Maintain)
    Ego Storm with Malevolent Manifestation advantage (Toggle)
    Empathic Healing (Maintain)
    Energy Storm, Consume Energy (Maintain)
    One Hundred Hands (Maintain)
    Sparkstorm (Maintain)
    Sparkstorm with Electric Personality advantage (Toggle)
    Sword Cyclone (Maintain)​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    eviltwintwoeviltwintwo Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I was worried it didn't perform on maintained melee powers...but some of those aren't melee. Thanks for the info.

EDIT
    I don't think it's supposed to work with heals; if I remember right, it doesn't even work with Reconstruction Circuits, which is also from the Power Armor set. If you look at PA, it has a few click/charge ranged powers but also a bunch of ranged toggle/maintains. And the PA melee are all click/charge, if I'm not mistaken. The tool tip needs to specify that it works with toggle/maintain ranged attacks.
    Post edited by eviltwintwo on