Options

Ruler of CO

Comments

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Navi should have acted.
    They're already here.
    The Troll Face Scrolls told of their return.
    Their banning was merely a delay,
    'Til the time after On Alert opened,
    When the sons of Ren Cen would spill their own blood.
    But no one wanted to believe,
    Believe they even existed.
    And when the truth finally dawned,
    It dawns in your mom jokes!
    But, there is one they fear,
    In their tongue he is Jessykiin:
    PRANKSTERBORN!
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited April 2016

um caliga herculon was never full justice bro he had heroics. humble yourselves and bow down. and nepth i playd with xeno he was in my SG and i did well against him. Lol. and u died to dots that is shameful i didnt have to even mindbreak you for the one shot. and btw u lost your silence game cuz u spoke first so submit to me GG

Never use gear as an excuse for an inability to perform. This shows your limitations as a player. You still have a lot to learn. When you are able to humble yourself, then I will allow you to avenge your loss to me.

As it stands, right now you were just another stepping stone to my legacy. This will be my last response to this thread, it's already turning into a troll fest.

EDIT: Just so you know...a loss, is still a loss, no matter what kind of gear you had.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    xcaligax said:

um caliga herculon was never full justice bro he had heroics. humble yourselves and bow down. and nepth i playd with xeno he was in my SG and i did well against him. Lol. and u died to dots that is shameful i didnt have to even mindbreak you for the one shot. and btw u lost your silence game cuz u spoke first so submit to me GG

Never use gear as an excuse for an inability to perform. This shows your limitations as a player. You still have a lot to learn. When you are able to humble yourself, then I will allow you to avenge your loss to me.

As it stands, right now you were just another stepping stone to my legacy. This will be my last response to this thread, it's already turning into a troll fest.

EDIT: Just so you know...a loss, is still a loss, no matter what kind of gear you had.
    And we're done here.
  • Options
    roarofolympusroarofolympus Posts: 93 Arc User
    lmfao caliga your legacy for a game that 300 people play worldwide?? LOL you are a nobody man. You are too coward to fight someone at their peak, only newbies you know u can beat. I saw you decline a duel from shining darkness cuz "oh i dont want to die in front of all tehse people" LOL. your a nobody man. get on my level. and for teh record, you lowlives only record when i die the few times to him what about that time i murked him like 8x in a row?? plz. you are all below me lol. I accept i lose but you cant accept i kill 98% of CO community. now stfu, and if your not gonna fight, uhhh yeah stfu. thanks. losers lmao.
  • Options
    and how much down syndrome can you possibly have caliga "gear doesnt matter" LOL. full justice against a heroic hmmm yeah no difference why dont you put on a pair of heroics man? or better yet take it all off bro. pure skill man. :'D :'D :'D lol caliga IQ < 70 (retardation)
  • Options
    jessypranksterjessyprankster Posts: 26 Arc User

lmfao caliga your legacy for a game that 300 people play worldwide?? LOL you are a nobody man. You are too coward to fight someone at their peak, only newbies you know u can beat. I saw you decline a duel from shining darkness cuz "oh i dont want to die in front of all tehse people" LOL. your a nobody man. get on my level. and for teh record, you lowlives only record when i die the few times to him what about that time i murked him like 8x in a row?? plz. you are all below me lol. I accept i lose but you cant accept i kill 98% of CO community. now stfu, and if your not gonna fight, uhhh yeah stfu. thanks. losers lmao.

If anything, I could have recorded me killing you as my healer. Remember the Shadowform/Evasive Maneuvers/Telio Dinos Build? You were sure quick to change it to that -sentinel- tank build after that defeat. Since then, you've been proclaiming to be a God of PvP because of a few -glorious- wins. Though, it is kind of funny to see you defeat someone whose been previously dominating your butt for the longest, only to talk smack to them. True sportsmanship at its finest.
    "When in doubt, spam Ebon Ruin! It works! 90% of the time!
  • Options
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User

I can beat Xeno and i'm a Blade AT in heroic gear, you delusional idiot. Have a good one.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

lmfao caliga your legacy for a game that 300 people play worldwide??

I mean... you're the one trying to claim to be the ruler of that same game... so... you know... why are you hitting yourself?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    spinnytop said:

I mean... you're the one trying to claim to be the ruler of that same game... so... you know... why are you hitting yourself?

My money is on brain damage :D

• Options
    dragonfist8dragonfist8 Posts: 82 Arc User
    "mortals"?..."Ruler of CO"...sounds like the only person RP'ing here is you, kiddo

• Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    lmfao caliga your legacy for a game that 300 people play worldwide??

Hrmm, I guess he has the world's cruelest handicap to try and get into a dick waving contest like this then.

a1Wbn8XWo_840w_v1.jpg​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    I don't understand. Why is beating Cree so awesome for the OP? Cree sucks. Actually, everyone in this thread sucks. Me included.
  • Options
    soulman5000soulman5000 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'll accept your challenge, not many people know me but im @carnage. in game. (Vindicate, Prophecy, Spyroz and Achromatic are my 40s) been away a while but should be fun. Send me a tell in game. See you there.
  • Options
    sykovsykov Posts: 130 Arc User

It's a game, not a ****. Don't choke on it.

I own Koda Ortega. Yeah...

• Options
    edited May 2016

bring those guns you gonna need them
  • Options
    and ok carnage i am online now
  • Options
    highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Woah. Haha ! Did that just happen, is that an actual picture ? That's hysterical, if you want to have some credibility as a bad boy you shouldn't be playing Champions Online in the first place. If you want to actually get any recognition go found an actual fight club or something, but CO pvp is really a grain of dust as to what it brings you in terms of recognition. Get a grip of yourself man, go reflect on your life choices for a long time and see if playing a laid back superhero game with a niche audience and get angry at it is really what you want to achieve.

Nobody is throwing respect at you because there is nothing respectable about what you do here. You're not friendly or clever or funny, you're just deluded about how great you are. Best of luck now

(°∇° ) #megalodon2015
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    you can have a fun read when you google roarofolympus and compare their writing on other forums​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    I'm the ruler of CO.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options

At least I show my real face lol.

Also, you can't exactly act all high and mighty. ESPECIALLY when you were kissing the asses of the same group that got you banned the first time (Altered Egos). You're basically a mouse trying to act like a dragon.

• Options
    lmfao thats not really me??? too hard to believe that i am better than you in every way? https://www.facebook.com/mike.barraza.54 send me a rage message of how inferior you are to me thanks. stop begging for my attention too
  • Options
    and kissing whos ****?? I am the only one left in AE besides few i have recruited who are growing to be powerful heheheh. Put some respect on my name boy
  • Options
    edited May 2016

F*&k we posting weird **** picks now. You can't out odd me you MOFOS. I'm Queen of the f&^%ing furries and if any of you ever met me in RL I would unleash a furry horde on your try hard asses. Hope you like yiff :-D

That and my bro Ginger is like the troll from Res 4.

Fur Affinity Online *cough* I mean CO is Furry Town >:-D
  • Options

lmfao thats not really me??? too hard to believe that i am better than you in every way? https://www.facebook.com/mike.barraza.54 send me a rage message of how inferior you are to me thanks. stop begging for my attention too

Bring it on, Mike

• Options
    This thread has reached new high levels of utter batshit.
    It gets the Nepht Window Licker Seal of Approval.

• Options
    nepht said:

F*&k we posting weird **** picks now. You can't out odd me you MOFOS. I'm Queen of the f&^%ing furries and if any of you ever met me in RL I would unleash a furry horde on your try hard asses. Hope you like yiff :-D

That and my bro Ginger is like the troll from Res 4.

Fur Affinity Online *cough* I mean CO is Furry Town >:-D

#traumatized4life
  • Options
    I win all hail Queen Nepht the True Ruler of CO \o/
  • Options
    Okay... now the thread is getting homoerotic. And no, I'm not referencing anything that Nepht has posted when I say that. Roaro, I think I'm starting to understand where your desperate need for people to see you as a "dominant alpha male" comes from...
  • Options
    edited May 2016

The true spirit of PvP.

• Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2016

Nice gyno you got going there. Lay off the roids / growth hormones and show us your true, pussy - self. Mr. Superior, rofl... And don't forget the estrogen blocker, after your next steroid cycle. Them nip-nips seem quite puffy and look like they are about to squirt milk, just saying ;)
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Hrmm, I guess he has the world's cruelest handicap to try and get into a dick waving contest like this then.

a1Wbn8XWo_840w_v1.jpg

He has to have one to be allowed to compete first, so he's disqualified. And no, strap-ons don't count... especially when he's the one taking it.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• Options
    nepht said:

The true spirit of PvP.

Peeveepeein' with tha boooyz!
  • Options
    lmfao @ cololen wing says the lowlife trash using toons as his profile usually are the ones most shameful and insecure about themselves, and usually look disgusting as well. and for the record i never used steroids, any supliments, its just some basic dieting and routines that you most likey know nothing about, because your only routine is being a useless RPer. GG
  • Options
    edited May 2016

lmfao @ cololen wing says the lowlife trash using toons as his profile usually are the ones most shameful and insecure about themselves, and usually look disgusting as well. and for the record i never used steroids, any supliments, its just some basic dieting and routines that you most likey know nothing about, because your only routine is being a useless RPer. GG

Okay, who pushed right on the d pad?

• Options
    Someone please sticky this thread.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

All hail King Sinner
    Post edited by roarofolympus on
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Heres the above image in HD.

*edit* Also high five to Foxi for the return of Red Bull up Arse cat \o
  • Options
    jesus just hop off man
  • Options
    edited May 2016

All hail King Sinner

I'm watching Queen of the Damned on Netflix right now, and I can't decide which is more emo and corny... this movie, or you. Could you post some more pics to help me decide? Thx.
  • Options
    spinnytop said:

I'm watching Queen of the Damned on Netflix right now, and I can't decide which is more emo and corny... this movie, or you. Could you post some more pics to help me decide? Thx.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    spinnytop said:

All hail King Sinner

spinnytop said:

All hail King Sinner

Well the answer is you actually, for watching such a movie in the first place, and constantly posting on MY thread begging for MY attention like nepth. you just obsessed with me bros stop it. and also post a pic of yourself and find yourself probably looking more horrifying than crossdresser nepth eheheheh REKT GG. DAMN.
    &&asking me for more pics lmfao obsessed bro???????? do u need more pics of me to hang on your wall??? LOL. stop it man just dismiss yourself thnx
  • Options

This discussion has been closed.