test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do my eyes deceive me? (vanishing rampage token)

I was running F&I earlier today and after several rounds, I got a "hypercooled widget" to drop. I was tired and had RL things to do so I pressed "A" (I play with a controller) and then exit the instance. Once outside, I look to move the item into the bag where I keep rampage tokens and don't see it. I also see that my inventory is full. I check my overflow bag and there is nothing there either... :s I was sure the token had dropped but the fact that it isn't even in my overflow bag has caused me to doubt my self. I wrote a ticket, but I don't know what, if any thing to expect.

Is it possible that I left my rampage token in that instance because my inventory was full (without it going into the overflow bag) or did I imagine the whole thing?

If I did somehow leave a rampage token in the instance, am I just [censored] or is there some way to get reimbursed?

Have you ever left a rampage token in an instance???
T_T

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.

Comments

• Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User

I was running F&I earlier today and after several rounds, I got a "hypercooled widget" to drop. I was tired and had RL things to do so I pressed "A" (I play with a controller) and then exit the instance. Once outside, I look to move the item into the bag where I keep rampage tokens and don't see it. I also see that my inventory is full. I check my overflow bag and there is nothing there either... :s I was sure the token had dropped but the fact that it isn't even in my overflow bag has caused me to doubt my self. I wrote a ticket, but I don't know what, if any thing to expect.

Is it possible that I left my rampage token in that instance because my inventory was full (without it going into the overflow bag) or did I imagine the whole thing?

If I did somehow leave a rampage token in the instance, am I just [censored] or is there some way to get reimbursed?

Have you ever left a rampage token in an instance???
    T_T

I have never had this exact experience, but I have left drops behind. Even if you could re-enter the instance, drops fade from play after a ten minutes or so when not picked up. Rampage instances, however, close as soon as everyone leaves them.

Bigger issue: you will not get a token from Customer Service through your ticket. Even when you can verify a loss of in-game currency, such as through a bug from a game update, Cut Serv will tell you that they simply cannot give out game currency (such as Rampage tokens).
    Sorry, hero.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    In the bag where you keep rampage tokens, did you already have a Hypercooled Inigbrite stack?
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Allways empty yer bags frequently.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    If your inventory is full and you try to get the token, IT WILL NOT go to your overflow bag. That is why it is recommended to have at least 2-3 free inventory space when doing stuff like token farming.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    royalflvshroyalflvsh Posts: 165 Arc User
    I have nothing helpful to add, I'm just writing to express my condolences. I imagine it's particularly frustrating that it was an F&I token. I feel your pain, hero.

It might be nice if Cryptic allowed such hard earned loot to find its way into your overflow bag.
  • Options
    sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User

In the bag where you keep rampage tokens, did you already have a Hypercooled Inigbrite stack?

No

Bigger issue: you will not get a token from Customer Service through your ticket.

Sigh... This is why I didn't get my hopes up.

I mainly came here to vent. This is one of those times when you do something your too ashamed to admit but too mad at your self to keep it to your self.

I guess I learned my lesson, the hard way... :'(
    Thanks tor the support/responses.

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    no, that's the person on NW.
    Doing upgrades on a peice of gear, using a stack of rubies(buy in zen store).
    didn't watch what they were doing, just kept hitting enter and discarded the pile of rubies.
    Then started complaining in zone, that the message boxes were the same.
    Got pointed out it wasn't by several people.
    then said Cryptic should refund them "because players do stupid things."
    In between the laughter, it was pointed out to them, player stupidity is not cryptic's fault.

your's wasn't stupid, yours was just an accident. It happens. Nothing to be ashamed of.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    Sometimes when my main bag is full I can't pick up items even when all my other bags are empty.(it gives me a message saying my bags are full when in fact only one of them is..) It's always a good idea to make sure you've got plenty of room in your main bag! That really sucks that you didn't get your token OP, but at least after this you won't likely ever leave a rampage without double checking first!

• Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    beezeeze said:

It's always a good idea to make sure you've got plenty of room in your main bag!

This is the truth.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I'm in the habit of never relying on secondary bag space to pick things up. In part because I like to keep things organized and random loot getting into the bag where I keep mods is annoying. But also because it's easier to see how many slots are open when the empty slots are in the main bag.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters