test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daredevil season 2

championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
Just finished watching this. It was definitely a good watch. I highly recommend it. (minor spoilers)

Over-all, this season is very much a Punisher origin story with a little sprinkling of Elektra. While Daredevil (Matt Murdock) is still at the very center of everything very little of the story is actually about him in any way, though some more character moments and nods come out later in the season. The focus is heavily on Frank Castle in this, and basically how he becomes the man that he is in the story.

This one is definitely a jump up from the violence of the first season as well, and they don't hold your hand on most of it. While it isn't 80s/90s version of ridiculous gore, it can be explicit. So if you get easily squeamish you might want to prepare yourself then. A few cameo actors also appear throughout this season as well.

As a final, the Luke Cage preview trailer at the end looked quite interesting. That series might be another interesting hit, especially with Daredevil.​​
Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
Silverspar on PRIMUS
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    Didn't read past the first line because spoilers, but man I'm so eager to watch it. The trailers looked great.
    biffsig.jpg
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    2nd season of DD was great. Billy club YAY!! Punisher YAY!! Elektra YAY!!

Luke Cage does more stuff (and Jessica Jones :p ) in Jessica Jones.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!