test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nemcom /Rampages & World bosses needs a rewardsystem reworked.

diggotdiggot Posts: 309 Arc User

I have played CO on & off for 5 years now, and i've ran countless Nemcoms, yet i've only seen TWO pieces of Spiked Gladiator costume drop during my entire history of gameplay, and those were the Bracers and Legs. I have also farmed Grond and Qwyjibo several times and not seen a single piece of REWARD drop - despite the work needed to bring them down.

Recently i've farmed both F&I and Gravitar on multiple occasions, as much as xx times in a row without a break and then continued, and only getting a small amount of Questionite as reward.. These are LEGENDARY bosses that can wipe your entire team in a flash, yet they don't reward any work done on bringing them down.

This Endgame PvE needs to give players an insentive to PLAY MORE, it needs to actually drop loot on occasion and reward the players for TIME SPENT online trying to attain better upgrades - Not spit on our efforts.

Just now i took a break from running 10+ perfect F&I in a row, i decided to take a break because i got ZERO loot that was of value. Getting a handful of questionite is NOT considered a reward adequate for the work it takes to bring these rampages down. And considering that you need a premade group to actually have a chance of winning, you also have to spend time finding the right people that can put the dedication in.

And as if that wasn't bad enough. Now when i returned from my last break, i see that someone in their absence of mind, decided to GREATLY increase the cost of Mercenary gear and up. I'm lucky i bought that gear for most of my characters before the increase.
It's like you devs are deliberatly trying to ruin the rewards and item-system for the players... you even removed loot from Worldbosses a while ago.. and no reason was given.

Give back loot to world bosses.
Increase the droprate of valuable loot in Rampages and Nemcom.

Give players an intensive to actually PLAY your content.

Comments

• Options
    nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    they gave more sources to get SCR tho
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day