test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dual Wielding Ego Blade Breach (Id Blades) stills plays OSV Medusa's Voice Over

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited March 2016 in Gameplay Bugs
I believe making a separated Forum Post about the issue to get the attention

Despite the fact that Force Cascade, Mind Break and Shockwave were fixed to NOT play OSV Gravitar's, Medusa and Grond's over over!
Ego Blade Breach (with the cosmetic ADV Id Blades) STILL to this day plays OSV Medusa's VO, and it's annoying as hell to listen to while spamming the power

WHY AM I SURROUNDED BY IDIOT-YOUR MIND IS MINE-YOUR MIND IS WEAK-I WILL MELT YOUR MIND-EGO MEET SUPER EGO (the last line is basically my characters' lore in the nutshell)

There is no issue with the single bladed Ego Blade Breach, I guess its because OSV Medusa is using Dual Wielding to fight and the Voice was merged with the power's code

No its not really pleasant to hear my Male character (who is one of my 4 mains) spamming Medusa's voice all the time! Doesn't help i hate Medusa's VO (well it would be better if it was Gravitar but thats not the Point)

Of course im annoyed by it, thats why I posted it in the PTS when they fixed the other powers but left Ego Blade Breach out onion-38.gif (trying to find the PTS archieve of that right now, but no luck)​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!