test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any interesting build for leveling (FF)?

jojenmaihemjojenmaihem Posts: 161 Arc User
Hello fellows Champions!

I want to wind up some stress playing heres as always, but I don't see any build appealing to use it to level a character again.

Any recomendations for any buid? (Mostly PvE for the moment)

Thanks for the help guys!

Comments

• jojenmaihemjojenmaihem Posts: 161 Arc User

Well, not sure what you want here!

Well somenthing you need to play with more buttons than "Push this to kill all the mobs with Epidemic" like builds, they are good to level fast, but they tend to become dull.

Gonna see the basement, thanks.
  • xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User

Well, not sure what you want here!

Well somenthing you need to play with more buttons than "Push this to kill all the mobs with Epidemic" like builds, they are good to level fast, but they tend to become dull.

Gonna see the basement, thanks.
    Agreed. I have a few builds myself if your interested? Not sure your playstyle though..
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
    Can play everything, I'm not selective or peckish about playstyles.
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    I've got quite a few builds that have multiple attacks they cycle through... all of which are levelable (though some take a bit of commitment to level with) I could help you put something together if you gave a theme you'd like to build for...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
    Well for right now the are some themes are more appealing for me like:

- Nightwing and Green Arrow theme (Melee/Ranged combat with Gadgets)
    - Mandrake (Magician Controller-Debuffer)
    - Or some Gadgeteer/Inventor (Controller-Debuffer or Support)

But right now can adapt myself to play other themes, but I'm of the old schoold of detectives more than awesome powers in the superheroes (But they still cool too).

I appreaciate the help for this demanding post, but wanna have some fun inside CO.
    edited March 2016

Melee/ranged is so awful that its more done as a thought experiment than anything else (sadly). Boomerang/stealth is exceptionally powerful for leveling, though, and has a mix of both. Night Warrior does well overall. Given Frozen Form and Focus both stack off Dex, you could do a toggle-swapping build I suppose? Night-Warrior, Frozen Form/Form of the X (Probably Tempest, possibly Tiger). It wouldn't be the cleanest thing ever, but it could work better than the godsawful crap of Aspect of the Machine.

I think I get you idea... yesterday in the night started to testing some powers... but never looked the combo NW+Boomergan. Righ now for what I looking is perfect... so going to test it a little more until can decide about it.

Take a look and thanks!

PowerHouse (Link to this build)

Name:

Archetype: Freeform

Super Stats:
    Level 6: Dexterity (Primary)
    Level 10: Constitution (Secondary)
    Level 15: Endurance (Secondary)

Talents:
    Level 1: The Chiller
    Level 6: Acrobat
    Level 9: Accurate
    Level 12: Boundless Reserves
    Level 15: Impresario
    Level 18: Quick Recovery
    Level 21: Amazing Stamina

Powers:
    Level 1: Boomerang Toss
    Level 1: Ricochet Throw (Rank 2, Microelectronic Controllers)
    Level 6: Concentration
    Level 8: Night Warrior
    Level 11: Chilled Form
    Level 14: Sonic Device (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 17: Holdout Shot (Rank 2, Stim Pack)
    Level 20: Gas Pellets (Rank 2, Oversized Pellet Bag)
    Level 23: Miniaturization Drive (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 26: Unbreakable (Rank 2)
    Level 29: Resurgence (Rank 2, Evanescent Emergence)
    Level 32: Ego Surge (Nimble Mind)
    Level 35: Molecular Self-Assembly
    Level 38: Palliate (Absolve)

Travel Powers:
    Level 6: Acrobatics
    Level 35:

Specializations:
    Dexterity: Combat Training (3/3)
    Dexterity: Gear Utilization (2/3)
    Dexterity: Deadly Aim (3/3)
    Dexterity: Quick Reflexes (2/3)
    Avenger: Ruthless (2/2)
    Avenger: Can't Touch This (3/3)
    Avenger: Surprise Attack (2/2)
    Avenger: Relentless Assault (1/3)
    Avenger: Offensive Expertise (2/2)
    Guardian: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Guardian: Ruthless (2/2)
    Guardian: Retribution (2/2)
    Guardian: Find the Mark (3/3)
    Mastery: Dexterity Mastery (1/1)
    It looks good... though you may want to drop Concentration for something more practical... since you don't have either Int or Ego you gain no real benefit from Concentration, and you already have Chilled Form which will scale off your Dex serving the exact same function... Perhaps replace Concentration with a block enhancer...
    jniKqKJ.png

Well for right now the are some themes are more appealing for me like:

- Nightwing and Green Arrow theme (Melee/Ranged combat with Gadgets)
    - Mandrake (Magician Controller-Debuffer)
    - Or some Gadgeteer/Inventor (Controller-Debuffer or Support)

But right now can adapt myself to play other themes, but I'm of the old schoold of detectives more than awesome powers in the superheroes (But they still cool too).

I appreaciate the help for this demanding post, but wanna have some fun inside CO.

I've got a magic controller for you! :) Tell me how you like it(I'll PM it to you)
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
    edited March 2016
    raighn said:

It looks good... though you may want to drop Concentration for something more practical... since you don't have either Int or Ego you gain no real benefit from Concentration, and you already have Chilled Form which will scale off your Dex serving the exact same function... Perhaps replace Concentration with a block enhancer...

A little mistake, Concentration crossed from another build :smiley: changed it for Sonic Device at 6 and Fluidity (w/ Flowing like a River) at 14 so everything its right now. Thanks for remember it to fix.

Masked Falconnade Updated Build

I've got a magic controller for you! :) Tell me how you like it(I'll PM it to you)

Its seems very interesting, only need to change Fractal Aegis because I don't have it for somenthing with nearly the same function (Metal Storm, Force Geyser, Wall of Ice...) and another thing I see you put a Sleep there... they fixed the sleep and now its have better utility?
    fluidity is not worth it... it's a block remover rather than a block enhancer... blocking with fluidity does not block, it gives you increased dodge/avoid while "blocking" instead...
    jniKqKJ.png
    edited March 2016
    Then its easy.

- Force Shield (w/ Forche Seathe getting more Energy in combat)
    - Ebon Void (w/ Voracious Darkness to get healing in combat)
  • Voracious Darkness recently had a stack limit imposed (5, i think)

this may or may not have made it utterly useless - i personally haven't yet made a character that uses Ebon Void, so i don't know for sure​​
    #LegalizeAwoo

Voracious Darkness recently had a stack limit imposed (5, i think)

this may or may not have made it utterly useless - i personally haven't yet made a character that uses Ebon Void, so i don't know for sure​​

Good to know, but I don't have any problems right now with the energy and sometimes my attack gets all the aggro so Ebon Void its a good measure to keep me alive inside Alerts, that little heal helps blocking a lot of attacks until the Tank get the aggro again.
    edited March 2016

raighn said:

A little mistake, Concentration crossed from another build :smiley: changed it for Sonic Device at 6 and Fluidity (w/ Flowing like a River) at 14 so everything its right now. Thanks for remember it to fix.

Masked Falconnade Updated Build

Its seems very interesting, only need to change Fractal Aegis because I don't have it for somenthing with nearly the same function (Metal Storm, Force Geyser, Wall of Ice...) and another thing I see you put a Sleep there... they fixed the sleep and now its have better utility?
    I..think the sleep is still worth it? Havent tried the new change with it yet, just added it because CC. Also, I had no idea why I grabbed FA :/

42 40s, LTSer.