test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello, Heroes!

themightymo#6881 themightymo Posts: 25 Arc User
edited March 2016 in Introductions
Hey everyone, I'm the Illustrious Iron Hellkite and I am here on Champions Online because I absolutely love the Superhero genre. I frequently GM pen-and-paper Superhero games, and I'm currently working on a great campaign if anyone needs ideas or wants to bounce ideas off of me or whatever. IDEAS

Anyway, I have probably too much fun with character customization so I have a ton of different characters already. I love RP too so if any of these guys (and gals) catch your interest the make sure to say hello when you run into them in Millenium City!

Hot Rod (Soldier) - genius mechanic and crack shot, wise guy and self-proclaimed playboy. Generally just likes shooting stuff and driving way too fast

Aegis (android Invincible or whatever the tech tank is actually called) - an advanced DARPA project in self-modification of an AI in a robotic frame

Rubber Bullette (The Fist) - a super fast elastic heroine who is just starting a serious career in superheroics

Blitzkrieg (Tempest) - US Air Force advanced weapons project gone horribly right, resulting in a suit the can shoot lightning and fly at supersonic speeds

I have a few more ideas but we'll see how much time I can actually split between these four as it is.

Like I said, if you run into any of them just give me a shout and say hello! I'd love to RP with anyone and everyone!
Post edited by themightymo#6881 on
Tagged:

Comments