test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for SG

I am looking to join a super group thats active. friendly and helpful. the character im wanting one for is level 15. i did an adventure pack with a friend and we have concluded after beating it that we need more people to do it with lol. oh and i am delving in rp a little. im new at it in games so lite rp is fine.

Comments

• iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Ooh, lite RP and social?

Sounds like you might be a really good fit for us in the Silver Age Sentinels. We do offer multiple theme options from silver and bronze age classic heroes to somewhat more modern styles and teen heroes [only eschewing the ultra violent grimdark stuff popular in the nineties], and we can be found at Silverage.Enjin.com

There is a button to apply there at the top of our website, but I think you have to make an Enjin account first [which costs nothing but a little time].

You can read more about us here as well, on our dedicated recruitment thread.
  • saberhagonsaberhagon Posts: 3 Arc User
    oh wow im not that knowledgable about that time period in comics lol.
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    It's not so bad. I bit cheesy, but fun stuff. Everything was an exclamatory exposition, nothing was normal.

If in the modern age, a character might say, "Well, I have to head to the Harmon Labs to get replacement parts for the busted force field", in the Silver Age it would have been more like "Zounds! This technological wonder won't function without the precise parts from a specific manufacturer, and he's not open after 5PM! We have to HURRY, Lives may be at stake!!!"

Not that we actually chat like that in our group or anything, but that's the gist of it. In the Silver Age, everything was Dramatic and Important!

Heh.