test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Let me introduce myself....

(btw do people actually care about this topic? or read someone intro? anyway ill do it)

So hi, the handle says naciiito because I cant change it, if I could I would do it, I'm just a guy who love this game (even with all his cons)
Thus far I have 5 chars, 2 of them FF and all reptiles (im that kind of guy) I usually enjoy RP because, duh, comic superhero
MMO, why someone wouldnt do it?
I freaking love tanking, its on my blood :3 but 2 of my chars are different (a savage and a radiant)
I somewhat believe that this game will go big, someday, in the very far distant future
If I could I would pay for the LTS because I want to support the devs for the best develop of this game (I have already bought some neat stuff for my chars :smiley: )
I dont usually get annoyed by anything at all, but hey everyone have limits ¬_¬
anyway, ummmm let me see if I can say something else... Im a hobbyst artist/writter and sometimes I get into music creation o-o Spanish is my natal language and I dont really know what else to say

if you managed to read it all, thanks
if you skipped all, doesnt matter but dont hate
Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
Tagged:

Comments

• williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
    Reptilian characters are the beeeeest. >: D

Tanks are becoming a bit more important with the newer content! Should be in a good place. :D

You've obviously already been here a while, but welcome anyway! I hope you're right in the game going big; no other game has even come close in how much customization is available (or at least, easy/accessible customization).
    Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
    Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
    Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
    Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 969 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    yea, that is mostly what keeps me here
    PS: thanks for the welcome
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day