Options

Teileios ascendant sucks

2»

Comments

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    chaelk said:

How long did it take people to start finishing Fire and Ice regularly?​​

I can already join pugs with people I've never heard of and finish the lair in under an hour. I think we casualized this one faster than F&I
  • Options
    sterga said:

Grats on those of you who don't get bugs in TA.

That's not me, I've seen plenty of bugs o3o finished the lair anyway. Grond actually became easier when he started spazzing out like that, and Telios' repeated cutscenes are just comedy gold... especially if it happens after the fight. Prepare to fight... Nothing! :smiley:
  • Options
    areyoukiddinmeareyoukiddinme Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Setting that it's poorly made aside and that ATs are trash in this, you have to be a tank/tanky freeform to have a smooth ride on this....
    I see 2 "quickfixes"
    1 - Increase the # of GCR dropped, make distinguished gear/other rewards BIND ON EQUIP. Even if you have 10 toons in your account I doubt more than 2 are suitable to complete this, while you admit to yourself you weren't useless. I'm DPS-heavy in all my toons and I'll be useless with all...which means some toons may never get the gear, ever....

2 - Make it a bit easier. I shouldn't get 14k damage through Rank3 Block Force Shield with 94% damage resistance.....on a damn aoe (not even single target). I love me some challenge, but that's incredibly shitty and I imagine winning it easy if we just go 5 tanky heroes and stacking auras. Also make the rewards Bind on Equip. Bind on Pickup is retarded for this lair. Like I already said, many toons will never get it.
    Again, I love a challenge lair, but that's just ridiculous ^^ Any 5 good players should be able to win it, given they are really good, well geared, built efficiently for the needs of their team. Otherwise it's just something that you put a lot of work in and you have no fruits from it in the end.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    If the Devs want a mission that requires a team, simply include mechanics that literally require more people, like the Medusa clone in TA, or the machines/controls in the Destroid Factory.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    notyuu said:

Considering that you can both heal AND resist the damage the damage it does, have you considered blocking with having a HoT tick?

Finally got a successful run, deadly game of hot potato requires precision in passing with group effort, with some practice should help in future.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options

you have to be a tank/tanky freeform to have a smooth ride on this....

• Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I've seen better made quests done with Neverwinter's Foundry and those are guaranteed awful. We've gone to skipping the middle of a story, to avoiding the ending, to nothing at all.​​