test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• Options
    jeeb51jeeb51 Posts: 78 Arc User
    The idea for a week of DOUBLE XP was a great idea to get folks ready for upcoming content/events BUT will it be extended a little due to very "shakey" servers during that week? some mapserver dc's, lag in the zones & the alert "servers/area" was bad, random dc's, mapserver time outs, lag, rubberbanding made doing your alert dailies & running alerts almost impossible, many times people would just give up & log off champions until a later time to see if it had cleared up but it never did, if anyone else had this issue, plz say so, I'm curious to see how many it actually effected
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    jeeb51 said:

The idea for a week of DOUBLE XP was a great idea to get folks ready for upcoming content/events BUT will it be extended a little due to very "shakey" servers during that week? some mapserver dc's, lag in the zones & the alert "servers/area" was bad, random dc's, mapserver time outs, lag, rubberbanding made doing your alert dailies & running alerts almost impossible, many times people would just give up & log off champions until a later time to see if it had cleared up but it never did, if anyone else had this issue, plz say so, I'm curious to see how many it actually effected

Aside from the few times the servers were attacked and my ISP was doing work on their network I didn't have many problems. There was some rubberbanding at times but it cleared up fairly quickly.

That being said more time with the double xp buff would always be nice. Though I suspect we'll have to wait until the next double xp week.