test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

some costumes and other stuff i'd like to see

kjodellkjodell Posts: 83 Arc User
edited January 2016 in Suggestions Box
I've only been playing a few months so it is possible some of these items may already exist I have just never ran into them
but here are few thing i'd like to see

seifuku/gakutan outfits (with some yankii/bosozuku variations)
cheerleader outfit
ballet outfit
foppish outfit
bowlcut haircut for males
polo shirt for females
more short sleeve shirt designs
tye-dye tights
cyclops Head
baseball caps that have an emblem option
a cape with a rounded bottom
a long glove that covers the entire forearm up to the elbow
more sandal designs (like flip-flops, huaraches, t-bar sandals, caligaes or sports sandals)
a little black raincloud to float over a charater head
flying cloud travel power (like the rainbow cloud flight but without the rainbow balls or the annoying sound effects)
a flying saucer shaped vehicle
an extra-cheap flying sooter vehicle

Comments

• Options
    slayersilk666slayersilk666 Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'd like to see an actual Dark Champions Online sequel, playable villian expansion with tons of new powers, and costumes, content, devices, and vehicles. Also I agree with kjodell's post especially with a flying saucer shaped vehicle, and more sandal designs, cheerleader outfits, also some nurse costume pieces along with way more weapon options for all the classes of weapons. Syringes for single/dual blades would be awesome along with an assault fan blade(s) for single/dual blades. As well as more new power sets, along with the option to choose different animations for attacks, would be great if at some point they could be implemented into the works.
  • Options
    slayersilk666slayersilk666 Posts: 9 Arc User
    It'd be fun to be the bad guy, and beyond the Onslaught crap.
  • Options

I'd like to see an actual Dark Champions Online sequel, playable villian expansion with tons of new powers, and costumes, content, devices, and vehicles. Also I agree with kjodell's post especially with a flying saucer shaped vehicle, and more sandal designs, cheerleader outfits, also some nurse costume pieces along with way more weapon options for all the classes of weapons. Syringes for single/dual blades would be awesome along with an assault fan blade(s) for single/dual blades. As well as more new power sets, along with the option to choose different animations for attacks, would be great if at some point they could be implemented into the works.

I like the idea of playable villians but I'd like a third faction as well --a vigilante faction--
    heroes would be registered and licenced crimefighters, vigilantes on the otherhand would be unregistered and operate without legal jurisdiction, being a thorn in the sides of both heroes and villains alike, villains would of course be villains
    -this idea would be optimized in an open world pvp enviroment

another Idea --Nemesis Onslaught-- where you can use the nemesises you create for your heroes as onslaught villains
  • Options
    oh something else i'd like to see
    some MC Esher themed Bases
  • Options
    renegade0renegade0 Posts: 119 Arc User
    this game need ponchos of varying lengths.