test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is Sentinel Mastery SUPPOSED to not be applicable to Onslaught Villains...?

williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
I'm unable to find word anywhere about Sentinel Mastery being disabled on Onslaught Villains, but it seems strange that the debuff would fail to apply on those enemies exclusively.

To make it clear, my Stuns and Paralyzes are not placing the Sentinel Mastery debuff onto Onslaught Villains. I am not talking about Onslaught Villains HEALING from Sentinel Mastery.
Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!

Comments

• Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    Uhh, thats a good qeastion, I don't play Onslaught, but IIRC, I think the Passives like Sent, where bugging out, cuaseing people to be targeted by the Onslaught mobs, when they didn't intend to.

I can't not remaber, where it was said, but I kown that Spec like Passives, are always ON, so you had no control if they whuold of hit the person or not, However I chuold be wrong, as I never really Noticed the Sent Debuff doing that.

If the Debuff targets all Mobs, around it, without you attacking, FIRST, then there is your Answer, However if it does not, then I have NO Idea.
    Psi.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User

To make it clear, my Stuns and Paralyzes are not placing the Sentinel Mastery debuff onto Onslaught Villains. I am not talking about Onslaught Villains HEALING from Sentinel Mastery.

I suspect the former is a side effect of attempts to fix the latter.