test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 1/14/2016

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
Release Notes for 1/14/2016

- Added the new Psionic Hair and Mind Control Power Pack to the Zen store for 750 Zen.
- New power: Mind Control. This power applies corruption to one foe that forces them to fight alongside you briefly. Does not work on high ranking targets. This power comes packaged with the Psionic Hair pack. Adjusted FX for the confuse effect to be less resource intensive.
- Several alert maps can no longer be teleported to (Including Gravitar, Fire and Ice, Warlord and Cybermind.
- Fixed an issue in the Hi-Pan Alert where pets would trigger the cut-scene ahead of time and consquently prevent players from triggering it properly.
- Genetic Exhaustion can no longer be dispelled.
- Whiteout Blizzard, Hi-Pan's alert, the Vibora Hedgemaze, and Cybermind's I control the vertical should now properly lock out travel effects.
- Added a mk 2 version of the wasp vehicle to the vehicle store.
- Added "Stardust" Perk for dancing with Bowii in Vibora Bay. Grants "Stardust" title and Bowii Action Figure.
- Added Potato and Navi dev action figure items.

Known Issue: Bowii's hair is not displaying its textures properly.

Comments

• Options
    codewar65codewar65 Posts: 134 Arc User
    nice!
  • Options
    nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    Who is Bowii?
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Really loving the idea of selling powers bound with costumes, i hope we will see more of it
    ladygadfly wrote: »
    - Whiteout Blizzard, Hi-Pan's alert, the Vibora Hedgemaze, and Cybermind's I control the vertical should now properly lock out travel effects.

This solves the issue of Ascension Exploit in fury of the Dragon alert
    But currently Ascension is losing its Damage and Healing Bonuses >_>
    Known Issue: Bowii's hair is not displaying its textures properly.

Request/Suggestion: could we please have the New Bowii's hairstyle available for players?

- New power: Mind Control. This power applies corruption to one foe that forces them to fight alongside you briefly. Does not work on high ranking targets. This power comes packaged with the Psionic Hair pack. Adjusted FX for the confuse effect to be less resource intensive.
    Really now? No update for Endbringer's Grasp Corruption?
    You know if anything, a power which is an ULTIMATE could use that Damage-on-Expiration to balance the Damage NERF it got along with the 1-2 min(s) cooldown
    - Added Navi dev action figure items

7ae.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    tilartatilarta Posts: 291 Arc User
    naciiito said:

Who is Bowii?

Who is Bowii?
    Forsooth, shame on thee!

He is a NPC you meet in the middle of the Maze in Vibora Bay.

"Through twisty paths and wrong turns, I have fought my to the centre of the maze, to take back the action figure you have stolen. My kingdom is as great as yours, my will is as strong. You have no power over me."

If you know the source of the line I am paraphrasing, it should be clear what this maze is a reference to.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(