test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Good Looking Human Concept

circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,919 Arc User
edited December 2015 in Costumes and Concepts
Hay Peps, Alright so not something I nomraly do in such a game, as I rarely make Human Toons, however as I am wishing to step-up my game, and make a "Handsome" Lycan based thame toon. I'm wanting to give it a shot, So the concept idea is that he is to look like Adam Jensen: Except that both his ears and nose are much smaller, and his eyes are slightly more thin, And his skin color is of a very light black.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/16d598895f7dc184fb6cce7c84a84f69/tumblr_nqmnmx8YJY1qcy62fo1_500.png

The dumb website, won't allow me to post images, or upload them onto here, as it cry's out for "approve", so I won't be able to post what I have so far. However the skin I have picked is on the 3 Row, and 2nd choice. He has the Rockabilly hair style, mixed with "Falling Out" and Cyan Eyes.

However I'm trying to model the face, to fit like Adams.

So if anyone can help me that be great!

Legion
Psi.

Comments

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    The best way to get responses to this type of thing is to post the costume file with what you have tried already. It's then easier for folks to then tweak the costume to your desired result.

The forum uses the HTLM codes. Upload your image to a site like Photobucket and then post it here.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    One of the things I find about CO is that it's easy to make something over the top and exaggerated but it's difficult to make "normal" characters, especially with subtle details. There's also a number of odd things the game is missing. That said, I made a rough crack at this. A lot of it comes from just fiddling with the sliders until you get something you think is close enough.

"Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • Options

The best way to get responses to this type of thing is to post the costume file with what you have tried already. It's then easier for folks to then tweak the costume to your desired result.

The forum uses the HTLM codes. Upload your image to a site like Photobucket and then post it here.

I tryed that, but for some reason it refuses to allow my post/comment to be "approved"
    Psi.
  • Options
    zamuelpwe said:

One of the things I find about CO is that it's easy to make something over the top and exaggerated but it's difficult to make "normal" characters, especially with subtle details. There's also a number of odd things the game is missing. That said, I made a rough crack at this. A lot of it comes from just fiddling with the sliders until you get something you think is close enough.
    /blockquote>

Looks good I'll look into it, as for what you said, that is very right, too easy to make something such, and normal people are really hard. I do hope sometime, that we get some sort of graphics upgrade, so we get better looking normal people.

Psi.
  • Options
    piercingwhistlepiercingwhistle Posts: 108 Arc User
    Here's my submission!

I liked the skin colour you picked, but I didn't really understand what you were going for with the hairstyle. Maybe post a reference pic? Anyway, I know you wanted thinner eyes but because this game is very cartoonish, bigger eyes = more attractive (in my opinion), but I think I did a pretty good job with making him look mature and handsome. Hope you like it.

Costume File:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I used to be Hies but then Perfect World wasn't so perfect and now I'm piercingwhistle! Here, have this thread from my long-gone account. AoE Projectile Set!
  • Options

Here's my submission!

I liked the skin colour you picked, but I didn't really understand what you were going for with the hairstyle. Maybe post a reference pic? Anyway, I know you wanted thinner eyes but because this game is very cartoonish, bigger eyes = more attractive (in my opinion), but I think I did a pretty good job with making him look mature and handsome. Hope you like it.

Costume File:

Oh hay thanks for this, a bit of a super late respond but hay, I've done better
    Psi.