test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New player

willwilcowillwilco Posts: 3 Arc User
Does anyone still post much in here? I am a new player to this game, but have played Neverwinter and Star Trek for over a year or more. I would like to find a good playing group and learn more about CO.

Thanks,

Will

Comments

• notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    A group to help you learn more about CO, huh?
    well if you don't mind things being a little odd, you could join PD, friendly group..if not a little odd at times, you gotta go to paragondawn.com/ and submit an application to join [it's one of the small quirks the SG has for security reasons] and we'll be happy to teach you things and stuff and answer any questions you may or may not have.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    try general discussion, stickied threads under gameplay and missions/content. builds and roles.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • New player here using ARC browser. Add me on here and on Arc if you like :) can't have too many friends, only enemies....lol
  • nimbusdq#2048 nimbusdq Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Hello NEW FORUMER.. been playing since BETA and i'm a LIFETIME member.

I joined the forums cause i'm looking for an English Supergroup (GWT) so I can complete missions that's been bugging me (all of the group content missions) I have capped one char and have 4 others lvl 30+ but i get to the bosses and get wiped because I can't solo them.

I play champions most days from 23:30 onwards.

NimbusDQ