Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20151015.55 - WINTER BUG FIXES

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2015 in PTS - The Archive
Release Notes for FC.31.20151015.55
This build is available on PTS as of 12/11/2015

Bug Fixes
- Adjusted action figure droprate on Clarence.
- Changed the currency drops from Clarence and Black Harlequin to appear in the reward circle as opposed to automatically going into your inventory.
- Moved Onslaught Target by bank further north and away from Black Harlequin/Clarence spawn point.
- For "Making Naughty Nice" mission, fixed issue with sub-mission un-completing.
- Culled a few skin textures that didn't work with the toy arms.
- Adjusted the Winter Charm cost of some items.

Additional Known Issues that may be addressed in this patch (We're still testing).
- Black Harlequin is not randomizing his spawn location on a given instance.
- The open missions are not obeying the 60 minute cooldown between appearances; it’s more like a half-hour instead.

**Note from the Dev team: We plan to roll out these fixes next week instead of today because we do not want to rush out a fix and make things worse. We are looking at ways to compensate players for some of the time they may have lost due to Making Naughty Nice not completing when it should.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go here: http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/categories/gameplay-bugs1.

These player & moderator maintained threads are checked weekly by the development team.
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1203590/costume-bug-list
- http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1203148/onslaught-bugs-and-balance-qol-concerns
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198089/known-power-bugs
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1194284/champions-online-alerts-issues
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198119/compiled-list-of-bugs-issues-and-qol-concerns-version-2-0
Post edited by ladygadfly on

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    I really appreciate your efforts to fix things on the fly. I have been having a great deal of fun here the last couple months and look forward to new things next year.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Again, we don't need Charm costs adjustments (not noticing anything significant) or even fixes to a daily mission that gives Charms. We are getting to many of those already, making the daily mission completely useless.

On average you need about 8 Matching Pen and Pencil per Charm, but you only get 5 from Clarence/alert (and opening presents is a waste of time for farming currency). If you want to compensate players, please change the mission back to giving 25 of each toy, or add a toy pack that costs Charms.
    Post edited by aiqa on
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Posts: 353 Arc User
    Since you are tinkering anyway, personally I'd say make prizes be entirely in winter charms, remove all holiday junk (pencils and cds etc) from the Clarence and Foundry reward, and allow existing holiday junk (or junk from gift boxes) to be turned in for more charms.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    ladygadfly wrote: »
    Bug Fixes

- Changed the currency drops from Clarence and Black Harlequin to appear in the reward circle as opposed to automatically going into your inventory.

Ehm... why?
    If anything that was a really good Feature, I prefer when the Components get in my Inventory!
    It decrease the danger of losing them in case SNR-Gremlins disconect you before you get your Rewards
    - Adjusted the Winter Charm cost of some items.

The Charms are NOT the problem, the problem is EVERYTHING else

Suggestion: Please make the Daily "Make Naughty Nice" also grand 20-30 of each material

Right now the daily is Worthless! we are more in need of the Material than the Winter Charms

Seriously, this daily is not really worth the trouble in this Grindfest Hell of event​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I must concur. Though I think it's fine to get only some of the rewards during the event, even my humble needs will simply not be met. Given that I need 500 of each winter gift, I won't be able to get enough for just one item I want.

Meanwhile, I will have more than enough winter charms.

The costs aren't working. I am a LTS player who occasionally spends real money on Zen, but I won't spend real money to get a massive amount of Drifter Salvage so I can then get one reward from the event.

Instead, I will get about half way, maybe two-thirds, towards the reward, the event will end, and I'll just be out of luck.

EDIT: The Steampunk Jetpack still has the same cost: 300 of each winter stocking material, plus 30 charms.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    I see that only one thing got adjusted in charm price and that was the frozen sleigh. For it was costing 15 charms originally, but now costs 50.
  • Options

**Note from the Dev team: We plan to roll out these fixes next week instead of today because we do not want to rush out a fix and make things worse. We are looking at ways to compensate players for some of the time they may have lost due to Making Naughty Nice not completing when it should.

Unfortunately, Winter Charms just isn't the issue. It's the winter materials, especially the pen&pencil set.
    This compensation won't matter without a reduction in these other costs.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    BUG- <rude comment removed> .
    IF you right click on the coal, it converts all your collected peices for the store into rank 1 mods.This is not just ctrl right click, it's dbl click too. I wasn't holding ctrl or anything near it.

ON my silver acct Cactus Jac @smurgled ,I just lost between 330-350 of each of the bb guns, snowglobes etc by right clicking on a coal. It gave me a bunch of R1 mods.Someone else had just done it too and hadn't realised when I did it, what had happened.
    That was farming plus about 200 drifter salvage of boxes. Gone in 1 click, sorry two

Please change all the items, so that they are NOT listed as components or better still remove that effect from coal.

winter%202_zpsb6ebymv7.png

http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t589/BarbaravdB/winter 4_zpsonarlu0z.png
    bug 2
    WHERE : live
    The daily mission is not daily, you can get it again , as soon as you hand in. I've now done it 8 times in 2 days and stuff a message on crytpicarkaynes message

Onslaught villains in Clarence fights and standing at reward point after.

Here's the attitude. I don't care if you want to take part, only that I get my tokens.
    winter_zpsybpggubl.png

How about, Villain gets turned off within 150ft of Clarence.​​
    Post edited by chaelk on
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Oh Dang! I forgot about coal converting into mats.

Ouch!!!

• Options
    edited December 2015
    it does it on a dbl click too. so if your cursor is off a bit, you can do it but that should have been removed from it.
    I forgot about that and thought it converted the coal. So I now have 56 tokens and 25 of each item.
    winter%205_zpsa8yymall.png​​

• Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    So, I have 60 snowflakes and about 230-ish of all the crappy presents... By the time I get 650 of the presents, I'm going to have an assload of snowflakes with nothing to do with them.

Why is this stuff needlessly muddied? Why not just have ONE currency to buy stuff with? Simplicity is often far superior to complexity. Needing SIX different components to buy some costume bits is pointlessly irritating.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    A confused player writes: you need six types of what to get what? From who? Where in-game is this being explained?
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,595 Arc User
    The component requirements need to be less stupid. That means not needing so many different kinds and NOT being another currency in our inventory that we'll only be able to touch once a year. What happened to the costume pieces just being BoE drops from the alert? They could have just been the new snowflakes and not involve the old junk.

Maybe compensate by rebalancing vendor costs to be less grind and more reward. 3 weeks is not enough time like this.​​
  • Options
    draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    By adjust some you mean make the prices even more absurd. The costs should be going down, not up.
  • Options

The component requirements need to be less stupid. That means not needing so many different kinds and NOT being another currency in our inventory that we'll only be able to touch once a year. What happened to the costume pieces just being BoE drops from the alert? They could have just been the new snowflakes and not involve the old junk.

Maybe compensate by rebalancing vendor costs to be less grind and more reward. 3 weeks is not enough time like this.​​

They removed the costume pieces from the alert to put more grindy items in the vendor.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    A confused player writes: you need six types of what to get what? From who? Where in-game is this being explained?
    1. [Festive Socks]
    2. [Holiday Tunes CD]
    3. [Matching Pen and Pencil]
    4. [Snow Globe]
    5. [Winter Fun BB Gun]
    6. [Winter Charm]

REMEMBER KINDS! GRINDING IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!

MERRY GRINDSMAS! onion-57.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Just so you don't think we're blowing hot air. The cost of the items from the vendor has been a big topic in Zone. Most people do feel the items cost is much too high. It could easily be cut in 1/2 and still be somewhat challenging.

Overall - I like the event. It's obvious the dev team has worked very hard to improve CO. But this event is too grindy, the amount of needed items should come down some.​​
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    I would just like to agree with players who take issue with OV trolling of the event. Making the device auto fail within 100 ft of an active Clarence fight seems very fair.

Alternatively, turn off the OVS during Xmas. Trolls should not be encouraged.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    also what is the mission reward supposed to be;
    acording to someone- on the PTS it was a charm + 25 of each.
    on Live it's 3 charms and a pre-opened present, which on the mission screen is purple except it's the same white present as the rest.
    alert is 1 charm - 5 of each.
    so for the cheapest item 150 + 15 charms- that's 30 alerts​​

• Options
    riltmosriltmos Posts: 204 Arc User

Release Notes for FC.31.20151015.55
    - The open missions are not obeying the 60 minute cooldown between appearances; it’s more like a half-hour instead.

With how grindy this event is, and how extremely hard it is to get components, can we make Clarence spawn every five minutes after being defeated instead and give triple the amount of components? Even with those changes, it would be the most grindy holiday event, but it wouldn't be too much worse.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Bug: The Mecha Soldier and Super Mecha Soldier Knocks, do not grand Knock Resistance Stacks

also like it happens with all huge bosses, Negative Ions and Clinging Flames has massive Lag Spike

Suggestion: Please make the Mecha Soldier Generator boxes TARGETABLE with Tab and Gamepads, its really tedious having to target something with the Mouse while playing with a gamepad (NO the Point Blank AoEs are not the Answer)

Anti-Griefing Suggestion: please put 2-4 TURRETS in all possible Clarence Spawn Points, we get a LOT of people who are try to Grief the Clarence fight to kill people and get tokens.

As I type this, we have 2 players who Grief all the Clarence spawns as Onslaught Super Villains.
    Once again people prove they have no Morality, Dignity or Honor​​
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    For those that wonder why the event has so many different currency, its because of STO. It has 3 common holiday currencies, and 2 uncommon, plus the ship voucher. But the biggest difference is that in STO the most expensive thing you can buy with the currencies are topped at 50 of each the most common. Here the cheapest is 150 (not counting the charms). At least we don't have to grind for 1000 charms to buy something like you have to on STO to get a ship.

This is also reflected in the drifter salvage here with how you can buy 5 of each currency plus one charm. In STO you can use lobi (STO's drifer salvage) to purchase a small amount of the currencies, but the rate is horrible there. Seems Cryptic though STO's formula was a success and brought it over to CO.
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,595 Arc User
    OV grinding makes sense since dailies let you get a full set in a month by only playing 20 minutes a day. Its a steady and visible progression compared to Justice gear.

But these event vendors are becoming increasingly ridiculous. We really mean that the grind is too high for this sort of thing. Especially when a lot of the pieces used to drop 1 unlock per run. If anything just make the daily give you a random costume unlock automatically and make the vehicles, AT and throw in some device that you have to grind currency for. The last few event vendors were great but this new one is just too much for only three weeks. Two weeks because of all these bugs.​​
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    How about instead of turning OVs off make it so unflagged players aoe can't affect them unless the player targets the OV directly. Alternatively the only way to flag is to click on an option in your portrait.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    soulforger wrote: »
    For those that wonder why the event has so many different currency, its because of STO. It has 3 common holiday currencies, and 2 uncommon, plus the ship voucher. But the biggest difference is that in STO the most expensive thing you can buy with the currencies are topped at 50 of each the most common. Here the cheapest is 150 (not counting the charms). At least we don't have to grind for 1000 charms to buy something like you have to on STO to get a ship.

This is also reflected in the drifter salvage here with how you can buy 5 of each currency plus one charm. In STO you can use lobi (STO's drifer salvage) to purchase a small amount of the currencies, but the rate is horrible there. Seems Cryptic though STO's formula was a success and brought it over to CO.

we've had these 'items' for years,before they bought presents at the rate of about 25/50/100 of each for a green/blue/purple cracker, with random gear in it.
    STO has 5 weeks for their event and more things to do to get the items.
    how many tokens do you get for the STF for the event, which you can do half hourly, then you have the other things in the Q area on a cycle plus from DOFF missions. I'm doing the simple method , I'm buying the clothes on the exchange.

WE have THREE weeks and 3 methods.(or in my case, weekends and what time after work I can squeeze in)'Daily' mission- 3 flakes, alert-1flake +5 of each and opening lots of boxes.
    Aoe's hit everyone.
    This problem was pointed out in the first PTS thread on Onslaught.

It needs to be made to a timed toggle(once toggled on, stays on for the usual period. Then turns off when timer runs out. , so that people have to choose to take part. Anyone healing someone attacking an OV, should get a free toggle. You help out, you're taking part. You're pets attack, you're taking part.​​

• Options
    edited December 2015
    There are a few players who fly/teleport past everything in the Finkle Foundry, leaving those who can't skip the mobs to fight, die, or run past. Any chance we can get the mobs tied into opening the doors?
  • Options
    sammiefightersammiefighter Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    avianos said:

Bug Fixes

Ehm... why?

If anything that was a really good Feature, I prefer when the Components get in my Inventory!

It decrease the danger of losing them in case SNR-Gremlins disconect you before you get your Rewards

[eh quotes messed up .. quote ends here]

Love the auto-give feature too .. there's ~4 glitch/bugs/exploits/problems this removes from you getting your reward.
  • Options
    xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    A possible solution for Onslaught Villains jumping in on Clarence fights would be to move Clarence's spawn closer to turrets.

However, I also think that this generally isn't a problem and it is just the odd jerk would tries to pull this off. Quite villainous I must say. I think we should just report people for this behavior since most people hate being pulled into Onslaught fights when they weren't looking for OVs.

That said, personally I think it is a big deal - there are so many heroes there, just kill the OV.
  • Options
    Just kill the OV , so they can fight back and give them all the tokens they are after. That's a good idea. NOT

BUGEvent store Live
    Some people are unable to buy items despite havign the correct tokens, yesterday someone couldnt get the Icicle AT, today the ?mecha leg costume​​

• Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Just have clarence's big boom do 10% damage to all targets. He could use being more dangerous anyway.
  • Options
    The Finkle Foundry event does attract speed runners but I don't know why, since there are two checkpoints in the run which always stop them. Observation says that it actually makes the alert take longer....
  • Options
    It's time to create an option to whitelist OV participation. There must be a way to create an option to have the "Battling Super villains" buff disabled for those that want nothing to do with PVP in any form.​​
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    xrazamax wrote: »
    That said, personally I think it is a big deal - there are so many heroes there, just kill the OV.

Thats exactly what the Griefers want you to do, since they will kill you with their AoEs (see Grond) and its a Single-side battle

People do the Winter Event to fight Clarence, not for random scambag who griefs the event to get easy Villain tokens​​
  • Options
    The Finkle Foundry event does attract speed runners but I don't know why, since there are two checkpoints in the run which always stop them. Observation says that it actually makes the alert take longer....
    the only things you actually have to kill in the entire first area are the 3 generators. the others are to make it last longer.​​

• Options
    edited December 2015
    BUG: The Legendary Filter in the Action House doesn't seem to work
    chaelk wrote: »
    the only things you actually have to kill in the entire first area are the 3 generators. the others are to make it last longer.

Yeah, speedrunning is the only way, the alerts is already tedious if you try to Grind the winter material​​
  • Options
    bazodeebazodee Posts: 151 Arc User

It's time to create an option to whitelist OV participation. There must be a way to create an option to have the "Battling Super villains" buff disabled for those that want nothing to do with PVP in any form.​​

I like this option, a per character toggle to indicate OV participation to avoid accidental flagging.

fight
    I don't like Sigs, but I'll leave this here anyway. At least I'm not to trying to hypnotise you with moving things!
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    I feel that Clarence should get a port of the turret attack, which specifically targets OVs. I think that would kill trolling quite nicely.
  • Options
    patternwalkerpatternwalker Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    xrazamax said:

A possible solution for Onslaught Villains jumping in on Clarence fights would be to move Clarence's spawn closer to turrets.

However, I also think that this generally isn't a problem and it is just the odd jerk would tries to pull this off.

Every Clarence spawn this morning had at least one OV show up. Several had two OVs. Because I accidentally hit one with an AoE, one of the events turned into a death-fest for me. I had a heck of a time even getting to the circle for the rewards after Clarence died because of the constant Medusa attacks.

This has become a real problem.

I'd prefer it if we had to specifically opt-in to the OV system. That way we could turn it on or off so we can participate in the Winter Grind if we choose to.

• Options

Every Clarence spawn this morning had at least one OV show up. Several had two OVs. Because I accidentally hit one with an AoE, one of the events turned into a death-fest for me. I had a heck of a time even getting to the circle for the rewards after Cl

This ^^ stinks. OVs have some issues to get worked out.

• Options
    Speedrunning through the alert isn't much fun for anyone who lacks the abilities/tools to keep up.
  • Options
    squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    Please do something about OVs at Clarence fights. Not only do they grief people trying to enjoy the event, they tend to lag the game to hell. (Clarence + 2-3 OVs, all electricuted and set on fire destroys framerates for a lot of people - i have no problem with just clarence, but add some OVs and i've got a slideshow that's unplayable).
  • Options
    Speedrunning through the alert isn't much fun for anyone who lacks the abilities/tools to keep up.

It's not, and it's one of my pet hates. That type of behaviour, and the OV behaviour above, is the consequence of making things quite so much of a grind.... sucks the fun right out of the game when it involves other people. During Bloodmoon I heard people talking about how quickly they could run a crypt, and that's fine if you want to do it that way, as it's an individual event. Otherwise, nope.
  • Options
    The fact that there's no XP given for defeating mobs during the alert doesn't help, either. Not sure why that is, should be changed.
  • Options
    squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User

It's not, and it's one of my pet hates. That type of behaviour, and the OV behaviour above, is the consequence of making things quite so much of a grind.... sucks the fun right out of the game when it involves other people. During Bloodmoon I heard people talking about how quickly they could run a crypt, and that's fine if you want to do it that way, as it's an individual event. Otherwise, nope.

Make it possible to run Harlequin as an individual event like Crypts were, and I'll do that. Until then, too much grind to kill everything.

• Options
    30 alerts per 150 costume pieces.
    130 for the icicle- having to sit through the cutscenes every time is bad enough.
    here's the amended instructions for the Onslaught toggle

Onslaught –Toggle on to take part
    WHY?
    Because of the ones interfering in others play, trying to force people to attack them by getting in the way of likely AOE attacks.
    A Current popular place to fight is behind Defender’s station(convenient for suicide on turrets when timer running out), which is the teleport in place for Ren Center. So anyone with a damage/buff aura up when they teleport in, is going to get tagged.
    Suggestion:
    Add a toggle to take part in OV attacks.
    OV’s to be considered Neutral/non attackable unless you are taking part by toggling ON. So you cannot target them, AT ALL.
    OV’s to NOT be able to attack OPEN world bosses. That’s not what they are for.
    Harass the Dev’s to make Becomes of them, if you want them for normal play.(and I use the word Normal very loosely. A picture of a herd of Mini Gronds, springs to mind.)

1. Wax on, wax off… sorry toggle on toggle off. When you toggle on, your normal taking part timer starts. You CANNOT turn off your toggle while the timer is running. You started it, you finish it.
    2. Hit and run heroes – OV can’t change zones. Nor should ‘heroes’ be able to. So no changing zones, entering instances or Alerts while you are toggled as taking part . Run away, where they can chase you, they need tokens too. This will sort out another problem.
    3. But I’m not taking part- People in Alerts being tagged as taking part , due to healing someone still with a timer running.
    4. It wasn’t me, it was my pets- when not toggled as taking part, your pets, whether from devices or powers, view the OV as neutral/non attackable. So they won’t ‘accidently’ help.
    5. What me? I didn’t heal him. If someone is toggled on as a ‘hero’, you cannot target them for anything unless you are also toggled. They are unaffected by any teammate/close people’s auras/spec trees.
    6. OK, who is taking part? – The OV have a big sign above their head, the ‘heroes’ attacking should also have a sign, so the OV knows who is a spectator and who is just trying to hide. A Target symbol would do.

Any other problems on both sides, I missed and yes Number 6 is a problem. I've watched too many try to hide in crowds or pretend they are spectators.​​

• Options
    xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    Make a little OV turret pop out of clarence's santa hat then :P
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    xrazamax said:

Make a little OV turret pop out of clarence's santa hat then :P

LOL.

I'd actually like an option where Clarence and misfit toys are drawn to OSV's lurking at up to 250ft from the fight and deal extra damage to OSV abusers.

Also it doesn't help that UNTIL Defenders usually have to take on Clarence and get downed before OSVs show up.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Turrets are horrible solution. No offense but there's numerous complaints already about how the turrets, pretty much do nothing. OV's stand on top of them near Kodiak and Defender and absolutely nothing happens. I'm a fan of bringing back the old MCPD Protectors. Yes they could be unfair - but people will learn quick not to troll if there's a harsh consequence for doing so.

I like Onslaught - but it's much too exploitable in it's current state. Also Clarence is much too tempting a target for an OV. I'm pretty sure OV's jumping into Clarence fights are raking in the Villain tokens.

OTOH Clarence could use an upgrade - so maybe giving him an OV specfic attack (that hits like a MOFO) might not be a bad idea either. Actually all the open world monsters are due for an overhaul of some sort. They are way to easy now. But that's another topic for another day.​​
This discussion has been closed.