Post edited by crypticbuxom on

Comments

• nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    I concur with this.​​
    [NbK]XStorm
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    +1 OH YES

Making it bound character for its Godamn Lockbox RARITY is stupid, beside what if you bind it on the wrong character?

What if in the Future they make a Loyal Sidekick you like more than Windchill? You will have windchill bound on your character and being unable to sell/trade/give it​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    I concur. This would be an excellent idea.

Also, is there any chance you could make customizable Sidekicks? At least give us costume and naming options, similar to Bridge Officers in STO? Windchill makes a good sidekick name for Blowhard, but it'd be nice if I could give them similar costumes, and if you ever make a martial-arts-based Sidekick I'd dearly love to give Spider-Bat his latest Blackbird...​​
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    Clearly there isn't enough support for this. If the players don't show they want it, its not likely to happen.​​
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Clearly there isn't enough support for this. If the players don't show they want it, its not likely to happen.

Well, it doesn't help that there are so Few players who use the forums...​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    I have a disloyal Sidekick. I call him Caliga.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Yep, bound to account. That would be a nice holiday stocking stuffer.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    nepht wrote: »
    I have a disloyal Sidekick. I call him Caliga.
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Yep, bound to account. That would be a nice holiday stocking stuffer.

That's a big stocking to get Caliga in​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    Still waiting.​​
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User

Still waiting.​​

There are at least three threads suggesting something like this. Improving loyal sidekicks is definitely something people are talking about.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Bound to account would be nice would actually cause me to buy one or two more if I know I can move me about.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!