test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Farm UNTIL Defenders while fighting heroes

Go near the double UNTIL Defender outpost by UNTIL HQ.

Announce to zone that you're there as an OV.

Fight heroes while also defeating UNTIL Defenders.

UNTIL Defenders essentially respawn if you cross street, go to Champs building, and return.

Earn tokens and complete villain mission fast.

No pesky turrets nearby.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I find it even easier to just do a jog around the east side of town. It's easy to hit all 5 until defenders twice in 10-12 minutes. The skyscrapers do a good job of hiding the OV light columns from pesky heroes. It's a good thing roaming OVs are not shown on the mini map :)​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    I suck at being an OV. The defenders sqaush me in seconds :/. I've yet to have any success with it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.​​
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    For me, it's done easiest with Gravitar. Attack one of the defenders then retreat across the street. The defender will retreat to his starting point. The one on the right (facing the building) will just stay there and let you kill him no problem. The one on the left will sometimes let you do that, but about half the time after he retreats he will turn on his forcefield and start to attack again. With him the best thing is to start by shooting him to get you to follow you and don't retreat all the way across the street until he activates his forcefield. Once he does that complete your crossing of the street. The defender will then retreat and you will have plenty of time to nail him before he gets back into his original position. I can complete the mission in 6-7 minutes this way and usually take no damage. Then I can go pester the heroes.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    @riverocean
    The key is knowing that the UNTIL Defenders have either 50' or 100' range with attacks, but your OV has attacks with 150' range.
    Key moving, jumping out of their range while attacking.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    I've found that Medusa works well against defenders. My rotation is power 3, power 4, dance around a few secs for recharge, power 3 again, and charge in to finish them off with power 2. I usually don't take much damage unless I screw up the facing on the melee attack (which I do a fair amount, because I suck) and get around 100 VT per device, not counting the daily.
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    Finally got the hang of it. Actually, I used the Gravitar method on some of the UNTIL units on the far end of the city. Away from pesky heroes. It worked just fine. Hit from a distance. Kite back. Come back in for a heavy attack. Also noted that the Defenders respawn quickly. I just ducked around the corner and came back to find a new one waiting. The respawn rate is pretty amazing. Thanks guys... I would have been still frustrated over this without the help.​​
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User

Finally got the hang of it. Actually, I used the Gravitar method on some of the UNTIL units on the far end of the city. Away from pesky heroes. It worked just fine. Hit from a distance. Kite back. Come back in for a heavy attack. Also noted that the Defenders respawn quickly. I just ducked around the corner and came back to find a new one waiting. The respawn rate is pretty amazing. Thanks guys... I would have been still frustrated over this without the help.​​

The Defenders respawn quickly if you leave at least some of their support guys alive.