test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

COMPUTER WENT KABOOM PEW BEWM BIFF auugrgh - Any good browser games?

zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
Yessss my computer went kaboom last monday after only 1,5 years of usage and now I can't even return it cuz I tried to fix it myself (which was a mistake-).

So now am stuck with this windows 95 laptop and I can't play any real games. So I am asking if you guys know any browser based games I can waste my time on (until I get meself a new computer which can take a while)

No, going outside is not an option. Getting a real hobby is not an option. Getting a life is not an option!

pls halp

Comments

• Options
    stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Kings Road isn't bad.

Video Overview | Official Website

It's in the google play store. No idea which browser you use. It's the only browser game I have outside of Bejewled.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    You got Minesweeper in that "machine"?
    normal-37.gif​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    falzeprophetfalzeprophet Posts: 14 Arc User
    NWN2, also check out Nexus mods community for an awesome fan-made NWN2 version of Bauldur's Gate. Nothing beats old D&D games for passing time.
    If perception is reality, then you're just a point of view.
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    Look through the gog.com games catalogue, there's guaranteed to be some Windows or DOS games you can play from there.
  • Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    http://utopia-game.com/shared/

I used to love playing this back in the late 90s.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    Zemmex save up a little git a netbook dem cheap. Any netbook post 2012 will run Champs. I have a Toshiba netbook I use just for CO ^__^

The game will take a hissy fit saying run on lowered settings , once done it runs smooth :3
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    nepht said:

Zemmex save up a little git a netbook dem cheap. Any netbook post 2012 will run Champs. I have a Toshiba netbook I use just for CO ^__^

The game will take a hissy fit saying run on lowered settings , once done it runs smooth :3

See this is how you can tell that the Illuminati don't have their claws in Cryptic. Any Illuminati influenced games producer makes sure to craft their games so they require more and more top of the line hardware to run, to push the agenda, so that eventually they can push the "cerebral implant" technology required to run the gen after next. After a few years of that they'll have all the data they need to hook up to your brain with just wifi, no implants needed, and then boom... boom jams. Tin foil hats can't block wifi, only microwaves, and the illuminati stopped using them four years ago ever since a certain cost-effective brand of shampoo came out that infuses your hair with aluminum particles... yeah... you don't know what the counter-illuminati's logo looks like, but you've probably got it all over your house.

And don't even get me started on the tri-illuminati D:
  • Options
    spinnytop said:

nepht said:

See this is how you can tell that the Illuminati don't have their claws in Cryptic. Any Illuminati influenced games producer makes sure to craft their games so they require more and more top of the line hardware to run, to push the agenda, so that eventually they can push the "cerebral implant" technology required to run the gen after next. After a few years of that they'll have all the data they need to hook up to your brain with just wifi, no implants needed, and then boom... boom jams. Tin foil hats can't block wifi, only microwaves, and the illuminati stopped using them four years ago ever since a certain cost-effective brand of shampoo came out that infuses your hair with aluminum particles... yeah... you don't know what the counter-illuminati's logo looks like, but you've probably got it all over your house.

Wut. You crazy lurdo I already said cheap a** netbooks can CO -_-"

They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
    I got meself a new computar

INTEL Core i5-4690K 3,5GHz LGA1150 6MB Cache BOX Haswell Refresh

ASUS H97M-E Socket1150 H97 4x DDR3 HDMI DVI D-Sub mATX

Kingston Fury Black 16GB 1600MHz DDR3

ASUS STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 4096MB GDDR5 2xDVI HDMI DisplayPort

THanks for the suggestions tho. I ender up playing flash games like Tower Defense and Travian. :D
  • Options
    nepht said:

spinnytop said:

nepht said:

If you had read what I typed, you would realize that you sound really dumb right now.
  • Options
    spinnytop said:

nepht said:

spinnytop said:

nepht said:

If you had read what I typed, you would realize that you sound really dumb right now.
    I have an excuse for sounding like dumbass cause I cant english well . Wuts urs ;)

• Options
    nepht said:

I have an excuse for sounding like dumbass cause I cant english well . Wuts urs ;)

My keyboard keys make dumb sounds while I type?
  • Options
    spinnytop said:

nepht said:

My keyboard keys make dumb sounds while I type?