test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Price check on some legacy devices please!

vonqballvonqball Posts: 931 Arc User
So, got a bunch of drifter salvage from a lockbox gambling binge, took it to the drifter store and ended up with...

1 Contained Radiation
1 Echo's Stick
1 Ragged Proletariat's Armband
1 Vesperine Cloak

No idea what these are worth... the Vesperine Cloak looks pretty useful, not too sure about the rest tho.

Comments

• Options
    kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    They're not worth anything. The cloak is useful for snipe-tanking with characters that don't have flight, but it's a very specialized use-case.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Vesperine Cloak is very useful for characters whose primary travel power is acrobatics or teleport, since it allows hovering. Also, it adds a really cool, and subtle, aura. It usually sells for 100-150 G.

Ragged Proletariat's Armband is popular with undead-themed petmasters. It usually sells for 50-100 G.

Echo's Stick and Contained Radiation are not used as much, and not worth as much. Typically sell for less than 50 G.

It's worth noting that Contained Radiation's knockdown effect works on bosses. I have used it to knockdown Legendary enemies. I do not know if it works on Cosmics.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Thanks for the info! Bit of a variance in opinion here tho. XD

I'm going to go with Roughbear's take on stuff and things... his perspective is just way more appealing!

How about a price for Armor Mech ..a legacy costume, that (I believe) is some chuncky leg pieces. They look pretty cool, not too sure if I'll sell them unless they are worth some decent coin. I was hoping for that chest piece that makes you look kinda hefty around the middle... but whatever the leg armor is pretty nice.

Also have some socrates boots.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    It's worth noting that the prices I'm quoting are prices I've paid in the AH. Those legacy items aren't big sellers, meaning that hawking them in Zone or trade chat is likely going to be annoying and pointless. Two weeks on the auction block and they should sell, especially at the lower ends of the price ranges.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.