So there is a rumor that the powers that be are looking to get this game ready as an offering for consoles, or at least on XBOX.
What do you think is needed to make that happen?
- Liars review -- actually a total review of all non-Alerts teaming content so that it's easy to team and start said content as it to start Alerts. Basically queues where necessary.
- At least one more city or non city environment with a full mission chain even if its just 25-30 to start. (And later 35-40)
- Addition of more high level content -- perhaps tie it to Nemesis system so they don't have to start from scratch.
- Addition of at least one more non traditional gameplay option like the Onslaughts
- Borrow one feature from CoX -- Newspaper or radio missions, but make them a bit more extensive than CoX had them.
- At least 10-15 more complete costumes
- Fix the problem with the pvp queues and balance the pvp rewards in relation Justice and Onslaught Gear.
The above is just to launch on whatever Console. Ofcourse they would have to have a bit more immediately (1 month, 3 months, 5 months) after launch.
What do you all suggest in addition/instead?
EDIT: Also want to say if done right
, I'd buy one of the new consoles just to play this game. I'm serious!