test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Team Dueling + UTC / KOTH / SH

mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
Hello, recently I have been hovering about in CO and seeing as I subbed will be around for atleast a month probably. I want to get more Team oriented pvp going. (Not stupid SG wars in BASH, that doesn't count...)

Over the past few days we've been managing to get UTC to pop and SH a few times too and somehow we've been managing to get to 10 at which point it is usually less likely to kick everyone out. I'm pretty sure that if 10+ people join up for something in good time it wont kick anyone out but I may be wrong. We also managed to get some team duels going over the past few days which was pretty fun. (until people typically end up arguing over the stupidest of things but that's pvp for you)

I would like to get more team dueling going, also instead of what has been happening where people make teams out of their SG and 2 teams duel each other over and over pointlessly I would like for the teams to be mixed up with everyone so we get some variation in the teams and everyone gets a chance to play with different team set ups. I would like to keep running team duels as I find them a lot more fun and also a lot more open for variation than a basic 1v1 would allow.

I'd expect that the people who will read this will be the same 5-6 people who have always read these hero game forum posts but still every 1 person who is in game and up for PvP'ing can seem to make a big difference to how much team PvP we get going. Even if it's just 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 we can still get some more interesting PvP going. :)

Comments

• Options
    purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User
    I'd expect that the people who will read this will be the same 5-6 people who have always read these hero game forum posts...

This makes me sad but it's unfortunately true.

But yes, I'll try to be joining that stuff more often now.
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.