test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

SuperGroup Hideouts

lightninlordlightninlord Posts: 69 Arc User
I think it would be awesome to have a supergroup hideout. And the SG hideout can have a SG vault and it can have a AH store in it. It can have a training room where SG members can duel and stuff and test their abilities. The SG leader will have all the control for the SG hideout and they can set the permission to who is allowed into the SG hideout. It will be very interesting and I think a lot of people will appreciate it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    So no one like the SG Hideout idea? I think it would be a really good thing to have. It would really make the SG much more interesting. There are a lot of people on the game who choose not to be in SGs. With the SG hideout. It will make them more interested to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    KagamiTheMagicalCatGerlKagamiTheMagicalCatGerl Posts: 357 Arc User
    I think it's pointless. They basically have this in TERA, and the people who have them don't actually use them. The only people I see caring about this is the RPers, and I honestly don't think enough of them would buy one to justify the cost of production.

I know that if any of my SGs had hideouts with the things in them that you mention, I probably wouldn't be spending any time there.

And we all know that Caliga wouldn't use his, because then there would be nobody to look at him while he stands around doing nothing.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    You right, most people do not use hideouts, but that is because there is nothing to do there but change your outfit. And then you can only have a total of 10 people in those hideouts. Most SG have more than 10 members lol. I think with the SG hideout and being able to do all those things I mentioned in the hideout, I can promise you that a lot of members will be happy to spend more time and enjoy those hideouts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    I can promise you that a lot of members will be happy to spend more time and enjoy those hideouts.

Doing what though? Sitting around thinking about playing video games? o.o I don't think it's the number of people restriction that's keeping people out of their hideouts, it's the lack of anything meaningful to do in them ( other than ERP ).
  • Options
    I think it would be awesome to have a supergroup hideout. And the SG hideout can have a SG vault and it can have a AH store in it. It can have a training room where SG members can duel and stuff and test their abilities. The SG leader will have all the control for the SG hideout and they can set the permission to who is allowed into the SG hideout. It will be very interesting and I think a lot of people will appreciate it.

Remember when I mentioned all the things about what could be in the SG hideout that we could do in there? and ERP? Most RPers do not approve of ERP. I can not even say I know too many ERPers.

I mean come on, get creative. They can add some activations in the hideouts like, looking in the fridge or drinking some water, etc. And adding an *Active* training room would be awesome to have for sure. I see that some hideouts we have now have training rooms but they are not even active. You can even get in them. Why have it if you can not get in it or use it. Characters would be able to test powers and stuff. They can even bring back item crafting and put it in the SG hideouts.

And people can pick where they would like for their hideout base to be location like in space, in a jungle, in the big city, etc. Get creative with it.

We all what champions to be the best right? How can we do that if we have some dull stuff and if everything is just for show or looks. We have to make it interesting and give everyone something beside just standing around all the time. Even most of the buildings we have, you can not even get in them. They are just there for show or looks.

Just get creative with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    almightenalmighten Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I am one of the founders of my sg. We have sg only CC's; a sg hideout would give us a place for such things beside the power house. I often get together with many of the members at my hideout & try out costume ideas, giving each other suggestions to tweek our looks, members help one another with our builds, some rp (though we are not a rp sg). we have been known to test our builds in team vs. team duals within the sg to learn how to make us better. The things that were mentioned above would certainly be nice features. I've talked to some of the members about this kinda stuff when we're just shooting the breeze & our sg would love to have a spaceship as a sg base. I think the biggest reason for not having sg hideouts stems largely in part because there are a lot of solo player's & this sort of hideout hasn't been tried in CO. This sort of thing has potentional, it is something that could be useful & nice to bring sg members closer. The members of my sg are very close & interact alot at our hideouts, but we don't a single place we can meet as a group that we can call our own. We usually meet in Vibora PH, but it is not the same as having our own place to hang our capes so to speak. It is true there would likely be a lot of people not interested, but that is true with a lot of things, for example PVP is pretty much dead so far as they go. I see that most of duels take place near MC PH. so the pvp zones see little use. We would use it, but we are just one of many sg's & I cannot speak for anyone else. I like the idea, but I believe it needs to be fleshed out.
    Post edited by almighten on
  • Options
    Same here! I am a founder and the main leader of my SG and we interact with each other and do CCs and get together and stuff like that as well. It would be awesome to have (like you said) a place of our own where we can hangout and stuff.

And we are not the only SG who wish for this to happen. There are others who mentioned about this great idea for SGs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    So theres 2 SGs. Now, how many more before we can justify the cost of production.
  • Options
    There are a lot other SG trust me. They just have not spoken out about it yet. Like I mentioned earlier, you have to get creative if you want to be the best.

These simple improvements can attract new players and who knows, it may bring back some old members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Eh, I dunno. How much would you be willing to pay for one?
  • Options
    It could be at the same Zen price as the hideouts we have now, or somewhat higher. I mean lets not get crazy with arm and leg prices lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    If a SG hideout could be an instance that could have 100 players, that might be interesting, since it could be used to hold invitation-only CCs.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    As a SG leader myself, I would see no reason to have a SG hideout as my SG doesn't have enough people. But I'm also a member of another SG that might be interested in a SG hideout. As for the SG bank, that already exists, just go to the bank in rencen and you can access the SG bank there.
  • Options
    That's is true but why not have one in the SG hideout as well. We have tailors in Rencen, the powerhouse, and as well as in our hideout. Nothing is wrong with have another one in the SG Hideout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    SG Hideouts come right after they enable the player Hideout's extra rooms and give them some functions.
    normal-22.gif​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Its weird that they do not have functions right? I am so ready for them to add in the SG hideout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    SG Hideouts come right after they enable the player Hideout's extra rooms and give them some functions.
    normal-22.gif​​

What they should do is this first^

THEN make a hideout capable of being designated to be open to SG members. Current hideouts are not large enough for this, but the extra rooms locked away in the hideouts would make them capable of being used as SG hideouts (Only one I'm not sure of is the Basement hideout :P)
  • Options
    When you think about it, "SG Hideouts" could be accomplished by just raising the current limit of # players in a hideout to 100. Now you can invite your whole SG into your hideout and every hideout is a SG hideout!
  • Options
    talamartalamar Posts: 4 Arc User
    i liked the old City of Heroes bases. where you as a group would choose rooms, decorate and build them. it made the team feel like it was home and was great for RP players. in Star Trek online, the fleet system works well. different places with missions to unlock special gear and weapons as well as special vendors and trophies of events your fleet has taken part in, such a thing would be great in Champions, but lets face it. other than new costumes they don't really add events and content to this game. which is a shame.
  • Options
    I agree, adding so that 100 people can be in a hideout at once would be awesome, but they would have to make the hideouts bigger. They only hideout I can think of that would work is the moon base. And they need to make it possible to where your SG members do not have to be invited to go into the hideout. It would be like the leader gives the members a Key or something. Its like it comes with the high rank members of the SG. The leaders and officers of the SG have a key to the hideout and the other members have to be invited.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]